Account service people are a joke.My account was sold to greentree from another bank.

Nothing but problems from the start. I hate my account manager. I feel like I'm calling the local McDonalds to service my loan. I may be better off doing that.

Wish there was a way to have the account moved. ... Guess I need 100 words to post.. so here's more ...

Whenever you call. Your phone number is attached to your account. They won't let you talk to anyone else. My incompetent account manager wouldn't let me talk to his manager.

Guess he was trying to protect himself after he messed up my auto pay twice.

My bank froze my account they thought it was theft !Thieves that's my experience in one word

Review about: Greentree Servicing Loan.

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

Modesto, California, United States #810393

Our mortgage was sold to Green Tree in February 2013.It is the most horrible company to deal with.This company needs to be shut down.

Everyone you talk to is unprofessional, lies and doesn't give a *** about trying to help the consumer. They treat people as if they were animals. They continue to say I owe a past due payment as of 2/2013, but to date they have refused to provide me with a printout. We made our payment to GMAC in 1/2013 they still are denying that we paid are mortgage.

I am behind our mortgage as for we have had a reduction in our income an increase in debt. We are trying to gat a modification at the present time but knowing GT they probably will not work with us to help resolve our situation. They have mailed harassing letters to us for the past year. My husband refuses to speak with them because of the way they have treated me.

I have proof of all my payments that have been made. They have even sent a letter of default when I'm 3 months behind. They also sent a letter stating that in 12/2013 we made a mortgage payment that we had insufficient funds in the bank.

I took this letter to our bank and they confirmed that this was not our account.

So needless to say they lied about they spoke with my husband and he gave a payment over the phone from our account.

Please advice what we can do to get our loan out of this horrible company.Where can we file complaints si they are made public.

...

to FannieMae #817186

On Facebook . Victims of Green Tree Servicing . Discussion / Support Group .

San Diego, California, United States #798113

BOA sold my home loan to Green Tree last year.First payment I made to Green Tree was cashed by Green Tree but not applied toward my account.

After numerous phone calls I was told that my payment had been applied to the worng account. Two more posting errors later with me explaining the check numbers and providing the date the check was cashed and they are still charging late fees. I spoke with my account manager twice giving her check number and dates. She promised to send out a letter explaining the mistakes and showing corrections on my morgage payment history.

Instead I just received another statement with a late fee and no record of March's payment posted 2/22/14.Which agency can help me?

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #797268

After I make a payment I like call and ask if they got it.And ask how it was applied.

Ask my escrow balance and loan balance and how much to principal. Hang up and call again. Ask next person same question . Maybe call again tomorrow and ask again.

Sometimes just call to ask what their intentions are with the property.