Extremely rude , inept and unprofessional.My loan was sold to them and every time I call for info, they are rude and unhelpful.

They do not take payments via phone and will try to make you feel *** regarding this policy. Incas told that it was because of state law, which I researched and this simply is not true. I will be looking into refinancing just to get away from them. I will also be letting legislator know of their practices.

They are the perfect example of why mortgage reform is necessary.They need to be put out of business.

Review about: Greentree Servicing Mortgage.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

Matthews, North Carolina, United States #916880

I could not agree with you more.in fact most of what you said are my exact words I was going to put into a review.

They are HORRID!! They begin calling on the 2nd stating you are late, yet arguing that you are late even though they are not legally allowed to charge you a late fee until the 16th.

Worst people ever, I do not know how they sleep at night.

Rude, insensitive, incorrect, inaccurate, stalkers, they harass and are rude and insulting and ugh, I could go on and on.They are horrific!