Recently my mortgage was sold from GMAC to greentree, first we couldn't get hold of someone.We are military being stationed overseas and holding on the phone for an hour costs us lots of money!

Finally we got hold of someone and all of a sudden we've been charged 3 mortgage payments within 15 days from our checking account! Crazy! Now we can't get hold of anyone ! I'm so mad because we are out of spending money for the month.

Looking into refinancing our house, can't deal with company.Don't even know why this people are allowed to do business!

Review about: Greentree Servicing Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

starsandmoons
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #692617

worked there now gone fired had ethics not performing which means trying to screw over and lie to people they do as they please once they get your bank account numbers very shady people you tell them one thing they do another and get away with it that is really the worst I can imagine that this business is still around

Gorilla_Dwarf
#622032

Contact the Attorney Genral's Office in the State where Green Tree does business. They can't put a spigot on your bank account - it is against the law!

Hope it works out for you.