Recently my mortgage was sold from GMAC to greentree, first we couldn't get hold of someone.We are military being stationed overseas and holding on the phone for an hour costs us lots of money!

Finally we got hold of someone and all of a sudden we've been charged 3 mortgage payments within 15 days from our checking account! Crazy! Now we can't get hold of anyone ! I'm so mad because we are out of spending money for the month.

Looking into refinancing our house, can't deal with company.Don't even know why this people are allowed to do business!

Review about: Greentree Servicing Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

starsandmoons
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #692617

worked there now gone fired had ethics not performing which means trying to screw over and lie to people they do as they please once they get your bank account numbers very shady people you tell them one thing they do another and get away with it that is really the worst I can imagine that this business is still around

Gorilla_Dwarf
#622032

Contact the Attorney Genral's Office in the State where Green Tree does business. They can't put a spigot on your bank account - it is against the law!

Hope it works out for you.

Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more