They would not modify my 2nd mortgage under the HAMP program even though I modified my 1st mortgage with BofA and made unlawful threats to me by stating they would arrest me, seize my property, garnishment of wages, and foreclosure, and used loud and abusive language, mocking my financial struggles, and yelling and cursing at me. They also added insurance to my account and told me they would not allow monthly payments and wanted the entire balance up front. The company also revealed debts to my employer, neighbors, and family members, and encouraged them to tell me to pay the debt or help them pay it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of harrassment. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "violations by greentree" of greentree servicing customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35000. Greentree Servicing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned greentree servicing customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greentree Servicing.

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more