They would not modify my 2nd mortgage under the HAMP program even though I modified my 1st mortgage with BofA and made unlawful threats to me by stating they would arrest me, seize my property, garnishment of wages, and foreclosure, and used loud and abusive language, mocking my financial struggles, and yelling and cursing at me. They also added insurance to my account and told me they would not allow monthly payments and wanted the entire balance up front. The company also revealed debts to my employer, neighbors, and family members, and encouraged them to tell me to pay the debt or help them pay it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of harrassment. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "violations by greentree" of greentree servicing customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35000. Greentree Servicing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned greentree servicing customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greentree Servicing.

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments