1160 Centre Pointe Dr #7, Mendota Heights, MN 55120, USA
1.1
Interest Rate

My late husband and I were with Greentree beween 2006 and 2008. My husband would make sure that the rent was paid every month.

Then on October 17, 2008 my husband was killed in a rollover. I was devastated, and going through a lot of depression. My husband was the one who paid the rent. Because of PTSD and major depressive disorder, I was on Social Security.

The rent had been paid for Oct 2008. Then because I was unable to pay the rent for Nov, I panicked. On Nov 17, 2008, I started getting money for my husband's work related accident, but it was only going to be $719.00, and then it would go up the following months. I paid the $719.00 and told greentree if it would be ok to pay the balance later.

They said no. When Dec came, I had to ask for help from my family. I had the money in my checking account because Greentree would take the rent out that way. I went through *** trying to pay the rent, because I couldnt afford to pay $891.00 a month.

I asked greentree if there was a way to maybe get a loan modification, and I was told no. I then received a foreclosure, and was told to leave. This was embarrassing and humiliating. I ended up moving in with my sister.

I was denied access to the place I was renting.

I lost important things there, tht can never be replaced. I have waited 3 years to find out about the lawsuit that Greentree, but nothing has happened.

Review about: Greentree Servicing Loan.

I didn't like: Company lies and threatings, Charges for online payment.

Comments