Wichita, Kansas

i bought a single wide Friendship,in 1997..we totally loved that place..

However after losing my job in 2002,GT started to bug me sayign how delinquent we were..get the loan caught up,or repossesion was a possibility..some fella named Hank,who barely spoke English said for me to "Vacate the premises"..i could barely understand him.

in March of 2011,when we were within $2000 of clear title/ownership, we realized we couldn't pay the $2600 we owed,so we simply abandoned the property..

On friday, we got a cleared title,with the wrong name and other wrong info on it... get your *** together, GT.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Greentree Servicing Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

Karen
Haledon, New Jersey, United States #1187491

That is such an ignorant thing to say!I can't stand people like you!!

Many people struggle financially but that doesn't make them lazy. If you are better than "these people" then why even comment!

One day you will go through hard times and your gonna feel like the *** that you are.GROW UP

Oh stop whining. Get a job and pay your bills, and you won't find yourself in situations like this.

Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more