i bought a single wide Friendship,in 1997..we totally loved that place..

However after losing my job in 2002,GT started to bug me sayign how delinquent we were..get the loan caught up,or repossesion was a possibility..some fella named Hank,who barely spoke English said for me to "Vacate the premises"..i could barely understand him.

in March of 2011,when we were within $2000 of clear title/ownership, we realized we couldn't pay the $2600 we owed,so we simply abandoned the property..

On friday, we got a cleared title,with the wrong name and other wrong info on it... get your *** together, GT.

Review about: Greentree Servicing Loan.

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

Haledon, New Jersey, United States #1187491

That is such an ignorant thing to say!I can't stand people like you!!

Many people struggle financially but that doesn't make them lazy. If you are better than "these people" then why even comment!

One day you will go through hard times and your gonna feel like the *** that you are.GROW UP

Oh stop whining. Get a job and pay your bills, and you won't find yourself in situations like this.

NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more