Greentree Servicing - So cunfused..irritated at GT.

i bought a single wide Friendship,in 1997..we totally loved that place..

However after losing my job in 2002,GT started to bug me sayign how delinquent we were..get the loan caught up,or repossesion was a possibility..some fella named Hank,who barely spoke English said for me to "Vacate the premises"..i could barely understand him.

in March of 2011,when we were within $2000 of clear title/ownership, we realized we couldn't pay the $2600 we owed,so we simply abandoned the property..

On friday, we got a cleared title,with the wrong name and other wrong info on it... get your *** together, GT.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jul 20 #1187491 Haledon, New Jersey

That is such an ignorant thing to say! I can't stand people like you!! Many people struggle financially but that doesn't make them lazy. If you are better than "these people" then why even comment! One day you will go through hard times and your gonna feel like the *** that you are. GROW UP

0 0 Reply

Jan 28 #1102127

Oh stop whining. Get a job and pay your bills, and you won't find yourself in situations like this.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Greentree Servicing. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Greentree Servicing.
Filing a new complaint about