Greentree Servicing - I Lost $5000 to GT llc

I've contacted then over 100 times. I went of to care for my x-wife in 2012 for 5 months with stage 4 Cancer.

When I arrived home the house was in foreclosure. Payment was autopay. Checked with bank & all payments withdrawn. They used every excuse for more $$$$!

Attorney fees, court files etc. Never recv a cent back.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 27.

Greentree Servicing - Very inhuman

1160 Centre Pointe Dr #7, Mendota Heights, MN 55120, USA
1.1
Interest Rate

My late husband and I were with Greentree beween 2006 and 2008. My husband would make sure that the rent was paid every month.

Then on October 17, 2008 my husband was killed in a rollover. I was devastated, and going through a lot of depression. My husband was the one who paid the rent. Because of PTSD and major depressive disorder, I was on Social Security.

The rent had been paid for Oct 2008. Then because I was unable to pay the rent for Nov, I panicked. On Nov 17, 2008, I started getting money for my husband's work related accident, but it was only going to be $719.00, and then it would go up the following months. I paid the $719.00 and told greentree if it would be ok to pay the balance later.

They said no. When Dec came, I had to ask for help from my family. I had the money in my checking account because Greentree would take the rent out that way. I went through *** trying to pay the rent, because I couldnt afford to pay $891.00 a month.

I asked greentree if there was a way to maybe get a loan modification, and I was told no. I then received a foreclosure, and was told to leave. This was embarrassing and humiliating. I ended up moving in with my sister.

I was denied access to the place I was renting.

I lost important things there, tht can never be replaced. I have waited 3 years to find out about the lawsuit that Greentree, but nothing has happened.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greentree Servicing Loan.

I didn't like: Company lies and threatings, Charges for online payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 07.

Greentree Servicing - Mobile home

I purchase a home in 1998 and I still owe about two no $28,000 on this home. Can someone please help me obtain a lawyer because right now I am in bankruptcy making my monthly payments but I still do not think it's fair that I owe that much on this mobile home and it's a 1998 please anyone help me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greentree Servicing Home Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 10, 2017.

Greentree Servicing - Horrible

Interest Rate

Do not use this company. Absolutely no customer service.

Ive been trying for 3 months to be out on biweekly payments. They have done nothing. Instead they are charging me late fees cause i have to split my payment up every two paychecks. Absolutely wrong.

They need to.get off there behinds and do there jobs. I am in.the process of finding a better mortgage company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greentree Servicing Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 31, 2017.

Greentree Servicing - The worst customer service ever!!!

The account representative never returned calls. I submitted a settlement request to close my account in early March 2017.

I received a correspondence stating that a decision would be made within 30 days. It now May 23, 2017, no decision yet. I've left repeated messages on the account representative voice mail. I've no received a single return calls.

Whenever I speak with a customer representative, they all say the same thing: I just sent your acct representative and his manager an email. I'm told repeatedly that the person that must review it is either sick, on vacation, or not in. I'm constantly told to call back the next day for a decision.

I'm repeatedly told that it's on the Vice President or President desk for a review. I've probably left 30+ messages and have received zero return call from neither the account representative nor his manager.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greentree Servicing Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 23, 2017.

Comments

Cottageville, South Carolina, United States #1353894

Now greentree is diteck still I can't get a response out of them awsome

Greentree Servicing - Mortgage Review

Interest Rate

My late husband and I were buying a home in Salt Lake. The mortgage had been taken over by Green tree.

The year was 2008. We paid the mortgage every month. Then on Oct 17, 2008, my husband was killed in a one vehicle rollover. I was devastated.

The mortgage had already been paid for the month of October. I thought Greentree would understand when I told them what happened to me husband, but they weren't. I was told that if I didn't pay the mortgage that the house would go in foreclosure. In the last part of December 2008, $891.00 was taken out of my checking, which I owed.

Then on Jan 2, 2009, $891 was taken out again by GreenTree. I had no money in the bank to support it. I had nothing but problems with Greentree. They made threatening phone calls to me, I ended up having an emotional breakdown and ended up in the hospital.

I never got any help to see if there was a way to stay in the house under a program. But I got absolutely nothing

Product or Service Mentioned: Greentree Servicing Mortgage.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 18, 2017.

Greentree Servicing - Simple Review #1479750391

Interest Rate

Had the money wudnt accept lost home anyway after they told me the night before to be at courthiuse by 7am and i had to sleep for 6months on a floor with my kids

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 21, 2016.

Greentree Servicing - Misplaced payments, rude customer service representative, incorrect escrow amounts

Interest Rate

Our mortgage was originally with GMAC, in 2011 it was sold to Greentree. We pay our mortgage bi-weekly and the company we used for GMAC said they can send our payments to Greentree. Everything was set to go.

First few months all was OK. I get a call from my husband saying did you pay the mortgage? I said of course it auto drafts and get sent out. Verified with bank funds withdrew, verified with company that sent that it was sent out on time, it was.

Greentree had the payment but just did not post it. They called and demanded payment which we refused due to they had it. This went on monthly with the threats, and "missed" payment.

We then get our statement advising that for escrow we have to come up with an additional $680.00 for taxes and insurance. I said how as there was no increase in either?! Our mortgage from GMAC was about $900/ month after 18 months with Greentree it was $1150.

We refinanced with another company and pray our mortgage is not sold again. If possible refinance and get away from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greentree Servicing Mortgage.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 04, 2016.

Greentree Servicing Home Loan Review from San Mateo, California

I purchased a mobile home from a private party under contract for deed for $28.000 any money put into it constituted down payment i put $13.000 in repair along with $14.000 for a new roof and siding do to water leakage .paid the $28.000 off not including the repairs . called Greentree and asked were ny title was .

They said Brian Jscibson lied to you about the amount owing as well as the very high interst rate in this loan . Brian also told us not to give you aby information . 1 week later Greentree started calling me from 8:30 am till the evening 10 plus calls aday monday- Sat. I was going through Chemo and it was Christmas time .

i called Brian the one i did the CFD with asked him what was going on i said i paid this off . he said so i lied i said you told me that the loan payoff was $28.000 i said you lied he said so what i dont give a blank let them forclose i have a nice home to go to . i m a single Father of 3 small Sons at the time . being sick i was getting calls from Greetree every day 10 plus one day i was at my Dr.

Appt and my 12 year old so answerd the phone with my Mom listining on the other phone Charity said let me talk to your Dad i know he is home . my Son said no he was not so Charity from Greentree called my Son a litle *** lyer. So my Mom said somthing to her and Charity hung up . when i got home i calked Charity not happy at the time her responce was i dont give a *** what you think .

i said i have no money to send you it took me a year to save up for my sons Christmas presents . Charity said take them all back and send us the money you get from returning the presents . or i will send you a nicly christmas wrapoed with a bow on the letter present for you of the forclosue. She had me on tears so i had to hang up .

sick as ibwas it took me 9 hours to return all my 3 sons Christmas gifts . than i sent Greentree the check minus $36.00 . at the time and still to this date i am on Sochial Security Disability . so for the next 5 months Greentree called and left basty rude message .

i had wrote them my nane is not on any loan document at Greentree you have no rught to be calling me at a so stop the calls right now . they egnored me a kept the calls up .paid the $36.00 . my original payment was $309.00 per month they called and said your paynent is now 335.00 for the forced place insurance . over a period of time the kept uppin my paynen to $355.00 per month i said what for we csnt tell you .i was forced by them to send 7 months worth of mortgage payment at a time or they would forclose .so i sent them 4 months ago i missed a payment du to visiting my Mother who had a bad stoke i was spending 400 a month on gas cause they live an hour east of me calked the corparatw office and asked them what my true payment is they said $345.00 a month they said theycwere just tryin to get more money thst whatcwa do Thr Carver County i talke with the Procicuter told him my story .

the prtacuting this case said both green tree and Ditecr andcBrian Jacobso thtey are all guity og Felony fraud covictions for what thet both has caused my badcdepression cact sleep nor funktion.please help me i pray you or somone cachelp me to make both partys accountable .i want to get involved in a class action lawsuit against Greetree / Diteck and Brian Jacobson for all the enotional pain they have caused me in my life this is my home and i will never walk awayx from all the money i have put into the home. .I pray you will read this post i pray for your help please please help me ther is. So much more i need to tell you.

Thank you andcall GODS BLEESSINS Thank you Troy Flynnn phn. 952-451-8633

Product or Service Mentioned: Greentree Servicing Home Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 01, 2016.

Greentree Servicing - Simple Review #1469385160

Don't know how they were able to operate sent 1500 several times to escrow never got credit for it finally let house go back. Warney Back Dayton Ohio

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 24, 2016.