Halifax, Virginia

I have been with them for 8 years and what I still owe is way off from what it should be in 8 years time.They have me as only paying $10,000 dollars and at $523.32 a month for twelve months a year and, well, you do the math.

They just kept about $30 or $40 thousand dollars and I want to know what can be done about this. I am 88yrs old and can't afford to go through this. Can someone help me?

I am desperate!Oh by the way I am speaking of GreenTree Servicing Llc

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

my mother went thru the same thing when my stepfather passed away back in 2009 the insurance was thru green tree and in case of accident or death it was to pay off the home they cancelled the insurance said that we did not have to lie for my stepfather and they were sending some one to get the home the guy "Allen" was rude and told me that the loan was none of my business and he would have a sheriff remove my mother and take the house i told him to tell the sheriff and moving crew to bring trash bags to put the house in because later that day my mom would be moved into my house and i would take my CAT D9 Dozer and crush the house to splinters which i did and pushed it to the main road for them to move also told Allen if i got the chance "which i spent 120 days in jail for" i would beat him until they have to wire him back together ....it was worth it also got some nice pics of a crushed house sitting next to the main highway where i live.... screw them

I was with Bank America until Greentree bought them out, and its been h@@l every since, i ust lost my home to greentree after 13 years, and according to them i owed them more than i did the day i bought the home, they were not applying my payments accordingly either, granted i was 2 months behind, and was told i was in default, but i never recieved anything to that affect, and when asked was it sent out i was told, if i didnt get it i knew when my payments was due, they were very rude, when my home was repoed i was not not notified by any one, not even the sheriff department, i lost everything i owned, because i was at work when this happened, i called for a entire week before i could find my possesions and a lot of it was gone, can someone please advise me legally on this matter?

#201833

This company is the worst I have ever dealt with.They need to be investigate.

Please people contact me.And lets get a class Action suit going.

i have the same problem not posting our payments cause we were late now they are sending money back and taking our home after giving us a two week notice they need to be looked into!

jdeg762 must have his nose way up the greentrees a-s!you need to go some where else!dont you harrass enough people all day at work!

Oh, I forgot to leave my email, it is brennie64@gmail.com

I am with Green Tree Servicing, Inc.They have been harrassed me every two other days and "threatened" me and say unnecessary comments.

I am on the *** of breakdown.

Anyone experience this before.I have called a lawyer and waiting for the lawyer to call me back :sigh

I was with National city before the loan transferred to Greentree.They were telling me I was 2 months behind, not sending me statements and not applying my payments.

Contact a real estate attorney. I know they are expensive, but I would rather pay him then Greentree an extra penny. Even with an attorney, we still have problems, but at least they have my account as current. Progress is being made.

I hate this company.For the record I was NEVER late, not even a day late.

#119280

The loan is not a typical morgage loan..Its like a credit card loan..

Interest is daily.. I found this out too when making payments to after 6 years with them.. all I am doing is paying every 20 days now.

Making extra payments towards principle of 250 a month.They suck , but I can't seem to get anyone to give me a loan for a mobile home.

:( This place is the biggest rip off..Do Not!!!!Do Not give them your card info....They will use it over and over again...Even if you make a call and ask them to remove information Not they keep it and bounce your account if you plan to pay later..Illegally use your card for payments!!!! You have to keep record of all..They charge you more than you show credit for..We have a lawsuit against them..Calling late hours weekends and harass family members. Afriend of mine had the same problem till he paid them off to get rid of the crooks!!!!!