Halifax, Virginia

I have been with them for 8 years and what I still owe is way off from what it should be in 8 years time. They have me as only paying $10,000 dollars and at $523.32 a month for twelve months a year and, well, you do the math.

They just kept about $30 or $40 thousand dollars and I want to know what can be done about this. I am 88yrs old and can't afford to go through this. Can someone help me?

I am desperate! Oh by the way I am speaking of GreenTree Servicing Llc

Comments

my mother went thru the same thing when my stepfather passed away back in 2009 the insurance was thru green tree and in case of accident or death it was to pay off the home they cancelled the insurance said that we did not have to lie for my stepfather and they were sending some one to get the home the guy "Allen" was rude and told me that the loan was none of my business and he would have a sheriff remove my mother and take the house i told him to tell the sheriff and moving crew to bring trash bags to put the house in because later that day my mom would be moved into my house and i would take my CAT D9 Dozer and crush the house to splinters which i did and pushed it to the main road for them to move also told Allen if i got the chance "which i spent 120 days in jail for" i would beat him until they have to wire him back together ....it was worth it also got some nice pics of a crushed house sitting next to the main highway where i live.... screw them

I was with Bank America until Greentree bought them out, and its been h@@l every since, i ust lost my home to greentree after 13 years, and according to them i owed them more than i did the day i bought the home, they were not applying my payments accordingly either, granted i was 2 months behind, and was told i was in default, but i never recieved anything to that affect, and when asked was it sent out i was told, if i didnt get it i knew when my payments was due, they were very rude, when my home was repoed i was not not notified by any one, not even the sheriff department, i lost everything i owned, because i was at work when this happened, i called for a entire week before i could find my possesions and a lot of it was gone, can someone please advise me legally on this matter?

#201833

This company is the worst I have ever dealt with. They need to be investigate.

Please people contact me. And lets get a class Action suit going.

i have the same problem not posting our payments cause we were late now they are sending money back and taking our home after giving us a two week notice they need to be looked into!

jdeg762 must have his nose way up the greentrees a-s!you need to go some where else!dont you harrass enough people all day at work!

Oh, I forgot to leave my email, it is brennie64@gmail.com

I am with Green Tree Servicing, Inc. They have been harrassed me every two other days and "threatened" me and say unnecessary comments.

I am on the *** of breakdown.

Anyone experience this before. I have called a lawyer and waiting for the lawyer to call me back :sigh

I was with National city before the loan transferred to Greentree. They were telling me I was 2 months behind, not sending me statements and not applying my payments.

Contact a real estate attorney. I know they are expensive, but I would rather pay him then Greentree an extra penny. Even with an attorney, we still have problems, but at least they have my account as current. Progress is being made.

I hate this company. For the record I was NEVER late, not even a day late.

#119280

The loan is not a typical morgage loan.. Its like a credit card loan..

Interest is daily.. I found this out too when making payments to after 6 years with them.. all I am doing is paying every 20 days now.

Making extra payments towards principle of 250 a month. They suck , but I can't seem to get anyone to give me a loan for a mobile home.

:( This place is the biggest rip off..Do Not!!!!Do Not give them your card info....They will use it over and over again...Even if you make a call and ask them to remove information Not they keep it and bounce your account if you plan to pay later..Illegally use your card for payments!!!! You have to keep record of all..They charge you more than you show credit for..We have a lawsuit against them..Calling late hours weekends and harass family members. Afriend of mine had the same problem till he paid them off to get rid of the crooks!!!!!

:sigh Reading these messages is scary. I had a mortgage with NationalCity and I was very satisfied with them.

I did the modification program because my sister lost her job and it became harder for me to maintain alone. They cut my mortgage drastically. My credit score just dropped 23 points and I've received a letter saying that my mortgage is $3000 behind. They claim because I am in a trial period with the modification program it will not show current at this time.

I was NEVER late with NationalCity even when my mortgage jumped $600. I hope this isn't a bad mistake.

Please send me a message on what I should know and what ways helped you just in case I have to lose my mind. loveja23@hotmail.com

I'm encountering a similar problem. My loan (previously serviced by NAtional City Bank) was purchased by Green Tree a few months ago.

For some reason, Green Tree refuses to apply any of my monthly payment amount towards the principle balance; each statement claims that 100% of my payments go to interest. I'm aware of what my interest rate is and know that this shouldn't be the case.

I've requested that they eitehr explain themselves or adjust the principle, but they have yet to do either. I'll be filing a complaint shortly, as their customer service seems to be better at deflecting criticism than at giving answers or understanding loans.

I Also Need Help Iv'e Been With Greentree For 12 Years I got A $63000.00 And Still Owe $59000.00 Iv'e Called Them And Tried To Get Answers Of Why I Owe This Amount And They Will Not Give Me Any Answers These People Need To Be Investigated A.S.A.P..Email Add.Is lenny2_2@hotmail.com They Went As Far As Calling People I Know,Calling Me And Making Threats And Asking My Kids Questions About My Income And Told Them If i Didn't Make The Payments On Time Thaey Were Going To Take Our Home,I Want Them Investigated.I Need Help A.s.a.p.

#72062

I've sent emails to my congressman, Obama, and filed a complaint with the FTC regarding the same situation.

To the 88 yr old gentleman. I am going to be contacting everyone I can get to from all of the sites pertaining to GT unethical practices and I'll need you to send me your e-mail address.

We can only succeed if we all band together. I have several attorney friends who are going to help us. I just need to get everyone's stories and info.

wintertate@yahoo.com

Hang in there. Don't give up.

jdeg762

You need to read your contract sir. Are you taking interest into account?