Wethersfield, Connecticut

I have been trying to male bi monthly payments for 3 months.I have filled out the same paperwork 3 times which is no exaggeration.

Everytime I get a letter saying they can't because of several different reasons. The last 2 times is because they said I did not pick a proper due date. Both times I called and after a 15 plus minute wait I was told what was considered a valid due date only to get a later saying I did not.

I am not behind and pay every month but Ditech does not have a qualified staff to due a simple bi monthly payment schedule.I bet if I was behind I would be hearing from them about repossessing my house.

I didn't like: Discrepancies in amounts quoted change with each call.

4.0
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $10000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Naca - Difficult Process but Possible to Close - with A LOT of handholding Naca "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more