4.0
Interest Rate

I have been trying to male bi monthly payments for 3 months.I have filled out the same paperwork 3 times which is no exaggeration.

Everytime I get a letter saying they can't because of several different reasons. The last 2 times is because they said I did not pick a proper due date. Both times I called and after a 15 plus minute wait I was told what was considered a valid due date only to get a later saying I did not.

I am not behind and pay every month but Ditech does not have a qualified staff to due a simple bi monthly payment schedule.I bet if I was behind I would be hearing from them about repossessing my house.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of discrepancies in amounts quoted change with each call. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Greentree Servicing needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greentree Servicing.

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments