Interest Rate

Our mortgage was originally with GMAC, in 2011 it was sold to Greentree. We pay our mortgage bi-weekly and the company we used for GMAC said they can send our payments to Greentree. Everything was set to go.

First few months all was OK. I get a call from my husband saying did you pay the mortgage? I said of course it auto drafts and get sent out. Verified with bank funds withdrew, verified with company that sent that it was sent out on time, it was.

Greentree had the payment but just did not post it. They called and demanded payment which we refused due to they had it. This went on monthly with the threats, and "missed" payment.

We then get our statement advising that for escrow we have to come up with an additional $680.00 for taxes and insurance. I said how as there was no increase in either?! Our mortgage from GMAC was about $900/ month after 18 months with Greentree it was $1150.

We refinanced with another company and pray our mortgage is not sold again. If possible refinance and get away from this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Greentree Servicing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Greentree Servicing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Greentree Servicing and greentree servicing mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments