Fort Hood, Texas

i never recieved a letter stating this company was taking over my home loan, i have never been late on a home loan in 15 plus years.I sent my usual house payment to my old mortgage company in the form of a money order, after recieving a late payment notice from this company i immediately notified their counseling office and told them i would make additional payments in the form of 100 dollars to make up for the missed payment until i could recover the money order, which still has not been done.

Their counseling office stated that this would be fine, keep them abreast of the situation and then they turned and filed a missed payment with the credit agency which has resulted in 100 plus point drop in my credit and any chances of getting a new home in the near future. I am sueing these people for defermation of character, wrongful intent, and false counseling guidance. Stay away from these people.

absolute crooks.will be forwarding this through military channels as well for soldiers and families, i will make an impact of some sort, i will not stop until i do so, way to wreck a family getting on it feet, thanks.

Review about: Greentree Servicing Mortgage.

Comments

starsandmoons
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #692530

I would take this matter to the military i worked there they will screw with everyone no bars hold they talk a good talk

brainiac
Troy, Michigan, United States #642031

I agree....they are CROOKS!!! I have been trying to make a house payment for several weeks & hey keep making excuses why the "system" won't accept it....I didn't receive a notice of a sold Mtg either!!!

starsandmoons
to brainiac Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #692534

worked there the biggest crooks around better off with bank of america or gmac