My late husband and I were buying a home in Salt Lake.The mortgage had been taken over by Green tree.

The year was 2008. We paid the mortgage every month. Then on Oct 17, 2008, my husband was killed in a one vehicle rollover. I was devastated.

The mortgage had already been paid for the month of October. I thought Greentree would understand when I told them what happened to me husband, but they weren't. I was told that if I didn't pay the mortgage that the house would go in foreclosure. In the last part of December 2008, $891.00 was taken out of my checking, which I owed.

Then on Jan 2, 2009, $891 was taken out again by GreenTree. I had no money in the bank to support it. I had nothing but problems with Greentree. They made threatening phone calls to me, I ended up having an emotional breakdown and ended up in the hospital.

I never got any help to see if there was a way to stay in the house under a program.But I got absolutely nothing

Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.