Greentree Servicing - Mortgage Review from Tampa, Florida

I was treated very rudely by 2 of the green tree employees and even hung up on. Yes I even agreed that I was 15 days late on my payment and explained to them that I've had SEVERAL unexpected deaths and funerals to pay for in the family and now my grandmother is making her exit of this world as we speak.

They didn't want to hear it but repeatedly asked where my payment was. Didn't even make suggestions as to what they could do to help. I have never had a problem with any mortgage company for the last 10 years and now since i was tossed over to green tree, its been nothing but trouble and stressful. On top of this, my payment is supposed to be lowered because my insurance is now cheaper and they proceed to tell me that my payment will not be lowered and has no explanation as to why.

These people are the most disrespectful and rudest I have ever dealt with in my entire life. Igave them a date that I would make my payment (which is in 2 days) and they tell me they need it now and we will stop calling u and then said "well we will start the next step" and hung up on me. Really??

Thank u so much for all your support and really caring about your customers....HA!!!! I pray for these people!!

Read

Your home should be your primary priority. Sounds like you're one of those people who makes excuses when paying your bills

Problems with payment
Review #588451 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer588451.

Greentree Servicing Mortgage Review

Greentree called me trying to foreclose my house for 7 cent where do they do that at these folks are a trip I should have read up on this company before I bought my house

kinglashaunder703
Not as described
Review #585023 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - RUDE, POOR SERVICE, IGNORANT FEES

I did not choose to do business with Green Tree, they purchased my account from Citimortgage and have made it a horrible experience. They don't accept payments online unless it is the full payment amount, and they charge $12 for online payments (not free like every other real bank). Who charges to make payments anymore, in 2014?

Not only do they not return calls or respond to your online request for service submissions, they have horrible representatives who clearly do not have ears to hear anything you have to say. They need to implement training in customer service and learn how to talk to and listen to people as if they are actually human beings.

I only get connected to the most rude person I have ever encountered Sharon or Sharonda. How about if you do not like your job, get a new one, because some of us are looking for work and while people like her get paid to be rude, inhumane and hang up on people. I don't know how it is possible for you to think that is any kind of service other than horrible service.

Tags
  • Green Tree Compliant
I didn’t like
Customer service, Lack of customer service, Charges for online payment, Unprofessional, Rude, No response
Problems with payment
Review #571341 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer571341.

Greentree Servicing - Trying to steal my property and extort money

I was thinking about refinancing went though the app process and when they sent a man out for me to sign the loan papers so as I' m askingquestion' s the guy became frustrated because I did'nt sign as quick as he anticipated so I kept on going though the paperwork and ran upon a quit claim deed so I asked what is this for so he said that's normal liittle did he know that I know what a quit claim is about so I told the guy I was no longer interested in his loan and ask him to leave my home I put in writing I want to rescindthe deal I did everything I was suppose to do as a result of that they have came up with all kind of problems with my mortgage payments now they have it as if I"m behind on my payment's and I've never missed a payment I would like to sue these people and send them a msg that these kind of practices cannot and will not be tolerated.

formyfiverp52
Problems with payment
Review #571109 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - Mortgage Review from Seattle, Washington

Greentree needs to be sued for robbing mortgage loan payees. They deliberately don't answer their phone or have phone service 24 hours to steal from people.

The federal consumer agency needs to be contacted so the us justice dept can begin the class action suit! Greentree employees are thugs and all should be investigated by the FBI!

Irving, Texas, United States #927346

They are lower than ***. Everyone should withhold their payments and go on strike against them!

They overcharge and hide it in payoff statements, then they won't give you a detailed statement showing all items and charges. So, they are clearly hiding their ripoffs.

And their Brent Lindahl is a piece of garbage. I'm meet up with him and he's going to be sorry.

Poor customer service
Review #569668 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer569668.

Greentree Servicing - Mortgage Review from Kansas City, Missouri

Robert C. Winn acct # 196194757, passed away on October 21, 2014. His house was quit claim deeded to me by his mother (Norma J. Winn) as she was also on the deed.

I filed the quit claim deed in Johnson County, KS. I sent Green Tree the death certificate as well as a copy of the deed filed in my name. I have made the November payment and am getting ready to send in the December payment.

I called the escrow department (which was absolutely useless) to determine if they had received the new insurance billing coverage for the dwelling as his old coverage expires December 10. All I was told was I needed to get a lawyer by this escrow person. This answer is unacceptable and if this bill is not paid out of the escrow account and something happens to the dwelling, I will hold Green Tree responsible and I will get an attorney.

All I was inquiring about is if they had received the documentation. Absolutely no customer service except repeatedly telling me to get an attorney. I do know Green Tree is reviewing my request to take over the mortgage but your customer service certainly tells me a lot about the company.

Could someone please verify that this bill was received.

Lack of customer service
Poor customer service
Review #567734 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer567734.

Greentree Servicing - Worst company that I have ever done business with

Extremely rude , inept and unprofessional. My loan was sold to them and every time I call for info, they are rude and unhelpful.

They do not take payments via phone and will try to make you feel *** regarding this policy. Incas told that it was because of state law, which I researched and this simply is not true. I will be looking into refinancing just to get away from them. I will also be letting legislator know of their practices.

They are the perfect example of why mortgage reform is necessary. They need to be put out of business.

Matthews, North Carolina, United States #916880

I could not agree with you more. in fact most of what you said are my exact words I was going to put into a review.

They are HORRID!! They begin calling on the 2nd stating you are late, yet arguing that you are late even though they are not legally allowed to charge you a late fee until the 16th.

Worst people ever, I do not know how they sleep at night.

Rude, insensitive, incorrect, inaccurate, stalkers, they harass and are rude and insulting and ugh, I could go on and on. They are horrific!

Poor customer service
Review #560826 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer560826.

Greentree Servicing - DEFICIENT BUSINESS UNABLE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE

Greentree is the worst company and has a reputation for deceiving customers (those they get from good companies and start causing problems on payments and adding fees). Everhome was my mortgage company and I had a perfect record for over 7 years. Greentree has had my account to service for the past 8 months and my fees are mounting up because I can never log on or get the payment posted on time. I refuse to allow this sub-level company "debit" my bank because they have pulled extra unauthorized payments on other people's accounts and delayed putting the money back when the error was brought to their attention.

I hope to have my mortgage refinanced soon. Greentree is not a company I want handling any mortgage of mine!

I have written them and will again report their negligence and inapt practice to HUD and other agencies.

Sandra Andreson

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #903982

I had not idea there were so many complaints about Green Tree. My Citibank Loan was switched to them.

The ladies that call leave rude messages and I refuse to talk to them. I have been trying for the past two days to login to set up a payment. Now I know I am not the only one.

I will just put a check in the mail and they will have to deal with it.

Greentree took over my mortgage from GMAC. They( GMAC) gave me several options to pay online ,phone etc.

Greentree does not offer anything but mail a check or let them auto-debit my checking.*** NO !

They have a new website and I cannot log on as I used to to do speed pay if it was close to the 15th. And the only way you can talk to them is be late or on hold for an hour! Honestly waited an hour and gave up yesterday . They keep wanting us to refi with them.

No way.I have read several complaints online and it looks like we are all having the same issues. Time to refinance with someone else!

Greentree Servicing Mortgage
Review #558650 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer558650.
1.8

Greentree Servicing charges for online payments

I purchased my mortgage through GMAC originally due to the great customer service they offered. When they went under our mortgage was sold to Greentree who to my surprise charges me to make a payment.

I have tried to reason with them that the charges are ridiculous ($12) but that solves nothing. They say you can set up automatic online payment that is free, but I like to change the day I pay my bills. It is 2014, online payments save them money, not cost extra.

I will refinance with another company as soon as possible. If your mortgage is sold you should be guaranteed the same services you originally chose a company for.

Read

The terms of the note cannot and will not changed.

You gave the right at closing to sell your loan whenever the lender wants to...

you signed the paperwork that states the servicing rights could be transferred.

Crownsville, Maryland
Charges for online payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #558068 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer558068.

Greentree Servicing - Green Tree is horrible!!!

My mortgage was sold to Green Tree. Green Tree's payment is due one the 1st & late charges begin on the 16th but they will call you everyday starting the 2nd.

I get paid on the 1st & my payment is mailed out between the 1st & 5th (shame on me right).

This company has applied one of my mortgage payments to another account before & harrassed me for their mistake. Now they've changed their web site which wont let you use your old log in info & it does'nt show the 16th as the date that late charges will begin.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #900621

It cost me more but I only submit payments to Greentree via overnight letter requiring a direct signature of a person accepting the delivery. I avoid using any automated system so that I have a built in paper trail of anything they touch of mine.

I pay addition principal every month and they refuse to apply as agreed in my original warranty deed.

These people are criminals. Period.

Greentree Servicing Mortgage
Review #557350 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer557350.