Greentree Servicing - I couldn't make a payment and my home wasn't in foreclosure but sent because I wouldn't allow the rep to talk to me in a nasty tone

I called to make a payment but the rep wouldn't allow because i didn't have my debit card to do the transaction. I was told by my acc rep that I could do a check by phone payment but this rep wouldn't allow me to.

she was so nasty until I had to return in a screaming tone to stop her. She put me on hold and never returned my phone call. i tried several times to reach out to my account rep but never get returned phone calls. Instead of your reps trying to help me save my home they were so nasty and evil until they sent it to an attorney.

No one in your company would give me info to the attorney's office, I had to research it and for myself. When I called to tell Greentree that I paid the money to the Attorney's office they were speechless.

I hate the Loss Mitigation Department and I will do all that is within my powers to have an investigation on what I experienced. I too have the recorded conversations for my records and I plan on airing them on social media so that the world can know that Greentree Servicing lacks professionality.If I could have gotten in touch with the department on that Friday I could've avoided paying the Attorney fees and the worry of losing my home dealing withe unprofessional Reps.

charlesdiggins1
I didn’t like
Way i was being treated, Delays in response, Rude, Lack of customer service, Charges for online payment
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #610223 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Greentree Servicing - Greentree SUCKS

This is the worst company I have ever had the "pleasure" of dealing with complete a-holes on the phone, so rude, I became behind on my payment and at first I was trying to work with them, they demanded a payment on the 6th I CLEARLY told them I did not have the funds until the following week, they tried to tell me it would be better for them to try to process a payment and let it get rejected by the bank for NSF, ridiculous way to do business but they took themoney and I was short on my other bills they dont care, they call non stop and leave rude msgs but when you have the pleasure of speaking with Scott he insists he knows your situation and tell you what you are going to do, what I am going to do is never pay this *** company another dime, let them foreclose which they also told me they would make that extremely difficult for me. there is no pleasing them you do what they ask and then its something else, they will drive you nuts with the multiple calls. I am saving all of them and their rude *** messages to take to court for harassment.

New York, New York, United States #962566

The worse customer service

sent me a billing statement saying I was pass due, when I call to complain the told me it was a computer mistake and they couldn't send a new one.

Rude
Problems with payment
Review #609380 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer609380.

Greentree Servicing Mortgage Review

Won't send me a payoff letter and they put my whole mortgage pay towards escrow.

Problem with delivery
Review #608261 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer608261.

Greentree Servicing - Final payoff amount due.

We sent in the final payoff amount and now they keep saying that they have not received it. This is total bs.

We paid off mortgage early and now this last payment is holding up our deed. Wtf. We deserved to be treated better than this. Someone better seriously start investigating what is going on with this company.

That cashed our last payment check and we even wired the final payment after they kept insisting that they did not get the check. Wire went through. 60 minutes might have to be called.

I cannot understand why this is so difficult to understand. Do not ever do business with this company.

Tallmadge, Ohio, United States #956810

I paid my mortgage off in FULL with Green Tree as well. For 3 months I called in to ask why things were not resolved.

They assured me that it was a computer glich and would be resolved in a couple days. (This went on for three months) Finally, after 5 months I received a letter saying I still owed $6500 and fees of $23 per day were accruing! That is where I am at today! No resolutions, and they won't return my phone calls!

Meanwhile my credit score has dropped 150 pts in the last month because they reported me delinquent!

Problems with payment
Review #605991 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer605991.

Greentree Servicing - Mortgage Review from Crystal Lake, Illinois

After 2 years of attempting to sell my house after my second mortgage was sold to green tree, they jerked me around so much with the pay off that i ended up losing 3 sales. It took almost a full year before i got it settled with them.

I lost time and alot of money !! Not to mention they were unbelievibly rude !!!!! Complete A-holes !!

That was 5 years ago, now i am looking to purchase a rental property as a second income and guess what, Green Tree Servicing is showing up on my credit report still as not paid. Hate those people

Order processing issue
Review #599788 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer599788.

Greentree Servicing - Where's My Money

I not only hate and despise I am in all ways totally disgusted with the service from this krap hole of a Mortgage company. I bet they still tie helpless mortgage holders to railroad tracks to get their property.

My garage burned down last October. When the Insurance company sent me the check I deposited it in my bank to start rebuilding. I had already lined up a builder for the garage, and was ready to order it, when GT ordered the bank to give them all the money. Is that how they all do it? Anyway I had already used some of it to replace my car, which I needed to get to and from work. So I had spent about 9000 on various things as well. and to pay for the cleanup work. They took it all and left me with a negative balance of 9000+ dollars. That really made my December a dream. They only pay contractors 1/2 up front, so unless you hire a big name contractor, who can wait on all the money after the job is done. The siding guy for my houses that got damaged in the fire as well, was ready to go, but delays by GT and only getting half up front he was unable to fulfill the contract and a month later I am still trying to find someone else to do it, as well as my burned fence and ruined windows.

If you ever have a fire, find out what the deal is with your insurance company first.

I would refinance in a heart beat but my income is so low, (Thank You Obama) and no mortgage company will look at me. Also the government run programs. I just have on word. Obama. Man it hurts to even type that name. GT must be government run, for as incompetent as they are.

Read

When you have a claim your mortgage companies name is on the claim check as well. They are required to sign the check before you cash it.

Get real, either you forged GT signature or your bank illegally accepted that check.

You knew what you were getting yourself into. It was for your roof.

Your homeowners insurance is for your home-not your car. It's to pay to repair your home.

What *** would pay a contractor in full up front? You are mad at yourself!

Not a believer is Obamas hope and change???? Me either.. I believe the Obama ad is actually responsible for allowing companies like green tree to continue ...all his *** government programs are causing more foreclosures ...how the *** did this no nothing get elected twice ??????

@Anonymous

Quit blaming others and pay your bills!

@Trey

Trey or seay...you are of course the same person commenting on this ...you really need to get back to work harassing your customers at greed tree where u work and stop harassing people on this site...does greed tree pay u extra for posting *** on these kind of sites? Or are such a *** loser that u have nothing better going on in your life? Maybe u should do the world a favor and die

View more comments
I didn’t like
Will not work with you, Lack of customer service, Delays in response, Nearly impossible to call
Reason of review
All of the above should be a choice.
Loss
Review #599676 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer599676.

Greentree Servicing - Should have paid the $40 for a wire transfer to pay off the loan

sent GT their payoff figure by cashiers check 1 week ago, they say they have not received it and that "the mail is slow" . sure, blame the usps for your ineptness.

after reading all these reviews, I can just see it now. my happiness of paying off my mortgage and getting away from them is going to be a problem. stay tuned, i'll give an update in another week.

I sent many "extra principal" payments via usps to them and it never took this long. why do I have a feeling something so easy is going to be a HUGE problem?

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #949868

Please keep us informed. As frustrating and difficult dealing with them is, I have a sneaky feeling getting away from them is going to be the hardest of all.

Problems with payment
Review #598076 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer598076.

Greentree Servicing - Horrible Service

Our Loan was sold to Green Tree in May of 2014 and I am positive they don't EVER look at what they bought. Right before our loan was sold by another 1 star company to Green Tree We bought better property insurance and cancelled our current one.

We were to receive a refund from our original Company. But company #1 paid for our new improved insurance and also used our escrow money to buy an additional policy. We got no new escrow statement and our payment stayed the same despite that the 2nd policy (they bought) was actually less money than the one we cancelled. Therefore going by their own records , they were over charging us.It was like they just copied the other company's statements I guess hoping they were accurate??

I finally realized there was a big problem when we did get an escrow statement and it was incredibly short and they raised our house payment significantly. They were clueless, and I had to go back to the company they bought the loan from to figure out what was going on. On their website in our escrow statement it showed that they paid for our new policy and another one. Their was ONE line between the purchases of both policies.

Then I was told over the phone.....so many things that it would have been funny if it wasn't happening to me. When I called on the phone never could get through to a higher supervisor. I was told things like "I'm sorry, your account does not exist...several minutes later "oops musta made a typo..." "Sorry can't help you, my computer just froze", "are you sure your account is with us? Can you repeat your address for the 70th time"?, Oh, I can help you, my supervisor is here....I don't see a new policy, just XYZ....to which I hear the "supervisor" say "She's probably just a dumb broad that went out and purchase a new policy and didn't inform the mortgage company".

Well Mr. 'you must not be smarter than a 5th grader'....Get on the phone and talk to me and this dumb broad will tell you that my agent has sent the papers to you 3 times on 3 different occasions, and in front of me I have 3 separate reply from your company stating that you have received the paperwork! Can you read?? I finally got the money back from the insurance we never asked for or wanted....why they sent it us , I do not know, because my very clear instruction was to send it to you and I don't know if we got the month and 1/2 credit back from our original insurer.

Problem? I call you and am kept at the front line, talking to a person who couldn't have possibly graduated from high school because they don't understand the issue and furthermore don't know how to use the computer they are on. Meanwhile, we're going on month 6 or 7 of paying at least $100.00 over what our monthly payment should be. If I'm lucky enough to get them to transfer me to supervisor, EVERY single time I get disconnected/hung up on.

I cannot even get on to Green tree's website...when I try to log on it just says "We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong".

PLEASE will you sell my loan to a BANK, before you drive me insane. I have NO idea how you even stay in business......

mariopino926

Had the same type of ordeal. These are criminals.

I have nothing,zero to say that is positive. Thousands of fake companies, fake types of businesses, pretending to be banking attornies.

These are federal crimes. Sadly, some of these individuals were permitted by the US government to work for these fake individuals.

thomaskn421
I didn’t like
Lack of customer service, Rude, Charges for online payment, Delays in response, Unable to communicate with, Their mistake cannot resolve
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #595759 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - Subordination agrrement

I have request green tree to sing the subordination agreement they said that we have to have a settlement in order for them to sing that agreement I greed to pay them the amount of $10,000.00 one of their rep his name is path told me that soonest the get the $10,000.00 they will sing the subordination agreement so this is my night mare they haven't sing those papers that needs to be sing in order for me to get my loan mod from my fist mortgage company its being three months I call them and seems like they don't know anything

irbarragan
Worst company ever
Poor customer service
Review #594103 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing Mortgage Review

Hello I have a question about our mortgage payment our mortgage payment is only one month late. Yesterday, I told them we will pay 2 payments which is January and February but they keep saying no

I don't know what to do we don't have funds available.

Problems with payment
Review #589056 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer589056.