Greentree Servicing - Lied, did not post payment, she was fired. I still had to make the payments, late fees, etc..

I wish someone who knows something about computers. Copy this and send it to someone who can do something about them.

I agree that class action suit should be filed. please add my name. I lost my job in June 2009.

I called Greentree that month, the refused to work with me, I had not had a late payment for over 2 years, I had to take money out of my 401k plan to pay off my house because I had trouble finding work, and I did not want to loose my house. I will never have anything to do with this company and will discourage everyone I know not to.

Read

Can you tell me who, if anyone, I can call at green tree to answer questions about a short sale? The rep. (Renee Martinez is RUDE).

Thanks

my email is: jaquiningo@aol.com

I am a former employee of greentree and yall want to start a class action lawsuiti will help

Greentree lies
Greentree Servicing Mortgage
Review #157762 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - Paid 13 years! Still owe same amount on mortgage!

In 1997, my husband and I purchased a repo mobile home for $26,000. We were both in good health and both working full-time.

13 years later, my husband has a fatal illness and I have arthritis so bad I am disabled. Can we get out of the loan? No! Not only that, but we paid our payments religiously-occassionally being late,etc.; But these folks at GREENTREE are merciless!

The clock ticks even if your paycheck arrives a day late!n I did some research and discovered that a group of Native-Americans in Kansas had sued them for predatory lending and(surprise! Surpirse!) Won! I tried to bring this to the attention of the officials of the State of Nebraska who told me this was just how business was done and "like it or lump it." I knew Republicans were greedy, but in Nebraska they will do anything for money. Including sitting back and see their taxpayers get ripped off.

BE WARNED! Don't buy a mobile home. Buy a shack in a small town but NEVER a mobile home!

And NEVER deal with Greentree! I agree that perhaps we were behind a bit in that we were late a few times in 13 years, but to owe the entire amount-when we had made all the required payments up until the point where we were forced into bankruptcy is just plain WRONG!

Richardson, Texas, United States #694793

Republicans have nothing to do with it. The Bankmasters own both Parties.

That's why you'll never see a "third Party" given any credibility except Independents, who are basically Republicrats anyway.

They all sit on the same side of the Blackjack table and you'll get hosed no matter which one you vote for. For the same reason, you will never see an end to the kleptocracy that has consumed Washington.

I agree with you I have also had my mortgage for 13 years. I called for pay off and was to I had to still pay all of the principal.

Don't be late one day or they are calling you. I wish I could pay it off.

hemingway7
Greentree Servicing Mortgage
Review #146354 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - Greentree screwed us royally!!!

on 1-22-08 our house financed through gt was gutted by fire. (for years to save money we paid for their structure insurance) at least if something happened we would still have a house to live in right???

wrong!!! they took all 80 grand and wanted us to pay our full pmt of 850.00 a month and demanded we get insurance. we had 20 years left on our mortgage and were totally up to date with pmts at that time, because we were told be on time for 1 yr and we can refi at a lower interest rate. well after the fire we were told they were not a lender anymore and could not help us.

so as a result, being unable to afford mortgage and rent for someplace to live, we were forced into foreclosure. so if you pay for there structure insurance be careful they will not use the money to repair your home. where is the bailout for us??? so not only did i lose my home, pets, and belongings to a fire, but in a year and a half i have lost my home twice.

after only owing 28000.00 after the ins. check. the real kicker, the house could have been repaired with about 15-20 grand in materials.

so if you know anyone with gt tell them to get rid of them they will *** royally!!!!! Brooklyn mi

libby911
Concord, Michigan
Loss
Review #141017 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - Not posting payments

I paid through my online banking account on 3/10/09 and the payment still has not been posted. The automated message says my last payment was made on 1/14/09.

Now I'm getting messages to give them a call and when I called them they couldn't find out why the March payment wasn't posted and to call back while the customer service people are there. I thought I was talking to customer service.

I am so sick of dealing with this company. All I want to do is get the loan paid off as soon as possible.

Read

Even if you try to pay off your loan, Greentree still wants to rip you off. My mortgage loan was bought by Greentree recently.

I decided to pay off the loan. The amount due was confirmed with Greentree. I sent bank check via certified mail. About 12 days later, I received letter saying that I still owe money on the loan and that the amount sent was incorrect.

Greentree claimed I had sent it in after the cut off date, even though when I call and listen to the automated voicemail, my pay off was posted 2 days before the cut off date. After having to wait a long time, I spoke to supervisor to ascertain why I had all the additional fees. The end solution according to Greentree is either pay the amount or the loan will keep accrueing interest.

I called again to listen to the voicemail regarding the date that Greentree had posted my pay off and the 2nd time, Greentree had changed the recording to a later date. How deceptive of them!!!!

GreenTree was one of the many of the other mortgage companies that gave too many mortgages to people they knew could really not afford them or gave them to people regardless of their bad credit. It is the mortgage companies that allowed our economy to take a dump.

jdeg762

You make me laugh.

Fix this company go to Twitter and post that you are getting ripped off and see how many tv reporters start investigating Greentree. I did.

View more comments
grice1911
Loss
Review #139084 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - I lost my home because of greentree

green tree was my mortgage company, i got behind but got caught up, i set green tree all the money i owed them and then some, green tree took my money and still put my home up for sheriffs sale, my children and i had to leave our home, i had 5 years left out of a 15 year mortgage. The day of the sale, green tree let the court know to stop the sale hours after the sale had taken place.

Is there anyone who can help me out with this? I lost over 4 thousand dollars because of this, what happen and where is my money

Brosha Conaway
Greentree Servicing Mortgage
Review #137231 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - Greentree said to buckle down & get the cash

nikki called me at work said greentree would be doing a home inspection and lock at of my home at 7pm that night unless i sent in @$600 that day.

she said i needed to buckle down and borrow money from anyone so i ask if her if she and her manager could help me. they don't even know me and they work for the company and can't do that.

it's okay to ask other people that don't know me to help pay my mortgage. i pray god blesses these people and they never are in a situation like so many are in today.

Read

we abandoned the single wide we loved cuz we simply couldnt pay the $2600 we owed.We were both unemployed,thus we were in defaulkt. We got the title to this property last Friday,along with a letter stating-"This account has been settled".

how can you explain this? :?
elliott2
Greentree Servicing Mortgage
Review #134686 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - GreenTree = Ruthless

My Mother and Step-Father had a mortgage through GreenTree. I had never heard of them.

My Step-Father passed away a few years ago and my Mom was doing her best to keep up with the payments as you'd expect. She was also diagnosed with cancer and had spent over a month in the hospital. She was able to return home only a week before she passed in mid-March of this year. As unbeleivable as this sounds, within an hour of the undertaker removing her body from the house, GreenTree called to inform us that she was behind by a month (duh, she was in the hospital) and they were prepared to foreclose.

End of March comes and the harrasing phone calls begin again, anyone familiar with these jakals know their tactics...we'll take the house unless you give us your credit card number for the payment, etc. Needless to say, they did NOT get my card number. As a family, we decide to bring the account up to speed until we can find a buyer, but the money is nearly gone and...the phone calls begin again. This time...they can have it!

NOTHING is worth the harrassment that these people put grieving families through. We did not take out the loan! We're simply trying to do the right thing and make payments but they are completly ruthless and only slightly better than loan sharks.

Now they can have the enjoyment of trying to sell a house in today's market. Good luck!

Cobleskill, New York
Greentree Servicing Mortgage
Review #134124 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer134124.

Greentree Servicing - Ordinary Folk -vs-Green Tree Finance

Greentree in my observation violates all of the FTC rules at will.They harass, lie, and uses unfair collection tatics against the economic Handicaped.(US) As we celebrate our Nations Independence, I am reminded that Through out history, whenever injustice, was apparent it was " Ordinary Folk" like you and me who stood together to squash it.

If the Consumer Agencies won't enforce their Laws, United we can and will enforce them. A change is coming It is time for the ordinary Folk to Unite. We can win if we stand together as one!

Rolland T. Hinkins rolland6225@yahoo.com

reddixie77

I've sent my complaint to the FTC, my congressman, and since President Obama's discussing financial crisis--sent an email to him too. Hopefully enough people will do the same.

rolland6225
Greentree Servicing Mortgage
Review #121244 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - Harassing and threatening calls

i have been threatened to have my face slapped by luke at greentree and told he would put me in the poor house. he also asks that you send him a picture of yourself so he can put it on his deadbeat wall.

i had to have a lawyer contact the company so as not to receive calls from him. he has called after hours and on holidays.

this company is a disgrace. they have also called me before my payment is due to see if it is going to be on time.they also tell you to sell everything.

lynxdogg
Loss
Review #114544 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - Green Tree Financing

Does anybody know if it is illegal for a mortgage company to not credit a payment to you loan. My husband was unemployed and we called on December 18, 2007 to set up 2 payments to be taken out Jan.

4th and Jan. 18th. I talked to 4 different people that day.The last person I talked to insisted that payment be made by the end of December. I explained that it was impossible because of our finances.

I gave them our bank acct. info. and the dates and they refused to make the payments and continued to harrass us.

Is there anything I can do?

Read

Green Tree Servicing has customer service problems. I have a business and cyclic temporary cash flow problems around tax time.

Green Tree had a person taking care of me who was either having a bad day, or just lost it. I attempted to get a one month extension for $200.00. I had paid my mortgage without problems the rest of the year. This person got difficult and caused me to nearly lose control.

If 90% of the payment is present, and I have an excellent payment history, then how does it advance the company's cause to anger good customers.

Rest assured the North Carolina and Tempe groups are the most difficult. The Rapid City group I feel generally cares and knows that working with the customer is better than losing the customer. I am getting refinanced by another group now, based upon two incidents.

I was a good customer, now I am just another past customer. The Management may not care, but if enough customers leave them, they will.

snowqueen
Greentree Servicing Mortgage
Review #110493 is a subjective opinion of poster.