Greentree Servicing - Disrespect from loan departmenT person. MR DOUGH

I am refinancing my house with green tree. I find several numbers that not agree with the figures given to me for mr. dough in the loan dp. I called several times to find out why t his . It is my right to know wy adding those charges. He answer me so nasty that I got so upseset that we ending screeming each other. He told me I was sick I have to pay from m pocket was $9 hundred dollar and something f or insurance and taxes for the first 6 months. I understand that, but not force me to sign some paper when I did.nt agree. to

WORST COMPANY EVER. Someone should go postal on them.

Yes, I also wonder why they can raise your payment without notifying you first. And the fees that they can come up with are rediculus.

The contract that we signed with Bank of America had a fixed interest rate and a set interest rate and number of years. The contract with Green Tree is not what we signed up for and they even removed my husband's name from the contract as a borrower and won't discuss the payments with him.

I would like to know way GT, Green Tree can raise your mortgage monthly payments without informing you first.

Is this another non-informing way of doing business with their customer.

View more comments (2)
Snellville, Georgia
Greentree Servicing Loan
Cons
  • Lack of customer service
  • Rude
Not as described/ advertised

Greentree Servicing Loan Review

I paid off a home loan in 2009 in full with no late payments. Just recently reviewed my credit report and Greentree Financial reported the loan as derogatory, they even entered balace due as 0.00
Edinboro, Pennsylvania

Greentree Servicing - They blamed me for wrong account infor

So I set up a payment right before New Years Day, and they put in the wrong account infor and said it was my fault because they couldnt say how just that it was on me. Then made me cancel the payment I set up through my bank so that they could get it sooner. Well this was last week and it still has not been withdrawn. Everyday I call and they say we are pulling the payment out today but they havent. They threaten to put my loan in default for a mistake they made. Do any good advice on how to take this company down and expose them in a most legal way???

Call your state attorney general, file a complaint with the consumer financial protection bureau. I am not kidding, it took me over a year to get them to fix what THEY were doing wrong with my loan, and it wasn't until the attorney generals office and the CFPB contacted them that it was fixed...

Greentree Servicing Loan
Cons
  • Company lies and threatings
  • Rude
  • Delays in response

Greentree Servicing - Terrible company

1.5
My husband and I along with my in-laws signed loan papers for this company as borrows and co borrows us being the co borrows. Anytime we call them they claim that we are only authorized to make the payments and that we need to send in paperwork showing we signed loan papers. Something i would think they should have anyway since its their loan. They are very rude when trying to talk to them and offer no resolution to anything. This loan was with BOA and they sold it off to this company for what reason we don't know cause it was always on time...main borrows age is all we can figure. Seems now to get something done we have to get my father in law involved who isn't doing all that well to begin with. Not to mention everytime i go to the website to log in it doesn't take my info like its been reset.This company sucks
Winter Haven, Florida
Greentree Servicing Loan
Cons
  • Rude
  • Customer service
  • Delays in response
Poor customer service

Greentree Servicing - Loan Review from Lancaster, California

Wow, Greentree servicing are a nightmare. Have a date set for auto pay with them and still get harassment calls from them daily. I told them why are they harassing me when they have a date for my online reduction. There excuse was a curtisy calls. I told I don't appreciate there curtisy "harassment" calls. That does not mean anything to them. Still get the calls from them. I just ignore there calls at this point. I still trying to figure out my total loan amount with greenhouses. I down around $30k and had the loan of for over 7 years. My loan is still at what I owe 7 years ago. I been up to date on my payments. Does Greentree add thousands of dollars amount to you existing loans?

Illegal to do so.

Lancaster, California

Greentree Servicing - Loan Review from Houston, Texas

Horrible company, 2 meses peliando *** ellos llame *** diferente gente,acerca de mi pago mensual ya que aumentaron al doble, jamas a estado tarde las taxas son separadas ya que fueron pagadas 3 m e ses despues x que jamas recibi el bill fui personalmente a la corte a pagar les mande copia de la corte que estan en orden y Green Tree no importa ahora no escuchan son lo peor costumer service te hablan groseramente y ya no se a quien mas probar que esta en orden jamas pagos tarde y nada se a resuelto creo que la unica manera es refinancear o pagar el prestamo lo mas rapido posible asi salgo de esta compania
Houston, Texas

Greentree Servicing - Loan Review

18 years ago my husband & I purchased a double wide for $67,718.08 and we have paid on it at9.99% interest. And we'll tryn to modify the interst . Green tree sold the note to differne lineder. And now they say I've got to paid us bank$67,718.08 or move out! So for the last 18 years. And over 130,000. Dollars paid! How is it possible to this owe the same as we did, on the date we financed it! November 12,1997!!

We have been dealing with them for years. Im on axiety meds and depression as well.

We have been paying on this loan for 20 years and now they say your loans matured and we want over 9000 dollars. Im lettin them have this place. Im not dealing with a mortgage again. Building on a house a little at a time.

If you use a bank chances are good that your loan could be sold to Green Tree. Crooks.

Pittston, Pennsylvania

Greentree Servicing Loan Review

They call every day even after problem fixed will not take extra payment to get ahead will go into another acc and not to loan u will then have to call when a full payment accumulated to add to loan
Chester, Illinois

Greentree Servicing - Loan Review

Trying to apply for a loan modification but I keep getting rude customer service people who hang up on me, don't want to send me paperwork that I need. Or people with accents so bad I can't understand a word they say. Definitely not a company you want to do buiseness with.

Green Tree Lending is the worst mortgage company I have ever dealt with. For reasons unknown to me, my second mortgage was sold to them in November 2013.

I was not notified properly because they sent all documentation to an address that was over 6 years old. I received a past due notice in April 2014. When I inquired, I was blasted by the person on the other end of the phone. She was rude, intimidating and not very accommodating.

My payments were on an instant payment through my bank and therefore, my payments were being paid on time, to Indymac Bank. I had to get IndyMac to refund my payments and then send them to Green Tree. To add salt to the wound, my second became due on June 2014. I did not receive a courtesy letter 90-120 days prior to remind me of the fact.

I was told 30 days after the payment was due and guess what? I am now suffering bad credit scores because I cannot resolve it with them! They told me they would re-finance or extend the loan within 4-6 weeks of document submission. It has now been 16 weeks and my credit score has taken a bath.

What I have worked for since I was 15 years of age (40 years) a great score of 762 is now reduced to the 500's.

I hate this company.

#892053

Green Tree has been delaying our loan modification for about 6 mos. Rude Customer service.

We are being told the following problems with out LOAN MODIFICATION:

1. Paperwork Missed Replaced.

2. Paperwork lost.

3. We did not send in the correct information

Need Approval from your TRUSTEE (Trustee stated we never got a notice or letter from Green Tree).

5. We are working on your paperwork. 6.

Do not make any payment until LOAN MOdification is completed 7. We sent numerous notices that your loan Mod was completed--NEVER GOT ANT NOTICE OR TELEPHONE CALL STATING THE FACTS.

@PissedConsumer892053

Same here and it has now affected what was a perfect credit score!

View more comments (2)
Marietta, Georgia

Greentree Servicing - Loan Review from Apollo Beach, Florida

These people are crazy. For the last 3 plus years i have been dealing withthem on my dead mothers loan. First they said the titles would go into my name when the loan is paid off which is a flat out lie. Then they would say your assuming the load and im like yea but where is the forms. The in the last 4 months when i dont get the payment in by the 5th of the month they start calling and.saying im sending a default letter and starting the forclosure on the house and property and im like take this doublewide of my property in 30 days cause the lot is paid for. Then they say it is in the loan im like noway so they have gotton the court order that the property is now mine and they qont do a dang thing
Apollo Beach, Florida
Greentree Servicing Loan

Greentree Servicing - WORST MORTGAGE COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE ONE DAY LATE THEY START HARASSING YOU. THIS SO CALLED MORTGAGE COMPANY HAS NO GRACE PERIOD. THE ONE DAY I DID ANSWER THEIR CALL I WAS 4 DAYS LATE. YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD HAVE SOME KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, BUT IF THEY DO THEY NEED TO BE TRAINED. I ASKED THEM WHY THEY ARE CALLING ME WHEN MY PAYMENT IS NOT EVEN DUE. THEY TOLD ME IT WAS DUE ON THE FIRST SO WHY ARE THEY CALLING? SHE TOLD ME IT WAS THEIR POLICY TO FIND OUT WHEN I WOULD BE PAYING. I TOLD THEM THAT WAS *** AND THEY NEED TO CHANGE THEIR POLICY.

You are mistaken. Green Tree is a SERVICE COLLECTOR.

Each of their invoices has this information clearly marked. Green Tree is a COLLECTION AGENCY. At no time is anyone to confuse them with a legitimate business. They will lie, cheat, gice uou FALSE INFORMATION including fake employee names, ETC.

Disney World is a Boy Scout Organization compared with the BS Green Tree will tell you at any moment and time. They WILL RECORD YOU. DO NOT _ EVER _ call them back for ANY REASON. They are a WOLF in SHEEP'S CLOTHING.

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL OF THIS MAFIA.

GREEN TREE is SOLELY in business to FORECLOSE on each of their accounts. They SELL their collection techniques as STOCK SHARES through WALTER INVESTMENTS (WAC ). They use mafia like techniques to COLLECT. They will send STREET ENFORCERS to GET YOU or YOUR FAMILY.

Once your payments come in on the 1st of the month, they use this information to sell more stocks. CHECK OUT THEIR INSIDER INFORMATION AT THE STOCK MARKET HERE: This HOW they make their money. EVERYBODY is on COMMISSION - including their attorneys and sales staff.

Each of their executives makes millions of dollars. The United States Government law officials make money by INVESTING their retirement funds from them.

So does the Police, State Attorneys and Governors. This is why they are UNTOUCHABLE at the LEGAL LEVEL.

The Mexican Mafia has nothing on these people.

@PissedConsumer869526

I was sold to this company by GMAC and I will never buy.another GM product because of it. I am trying to get rid of them so say a prayer for me.....Old Guy

View more comments (1)
Bamberg, South Carolina

Greentree Servicing - Green Tree Servicing - Worst experience ever

I'm not in default...so I'm complaining from a Good Standing basis. This company "can't" figure out how to auto collect from my bank even though I provided all information. I have many loans, none of the other loans/banks have this problem. But they refuse to auto collect and badger me each and every month. While they are incompetent on their end, they call incessantly and try to intimidate with ill-prepared employees that can only say "I don't have the authority to do anything"! At least I know they can use the phone and have a template that attempts to intimidate. Further, I am certain their under-lying objective is to capture unwarranted "late fees" and "transaction fees". If an individual has an automatic withdrawal set up, there is no need to worry about fees of any sort. So, while they refuse, delay and block my attempts to set up automatic withdrawal, they aggressively seek to force me to pay transaction and late fees. I can back all my rhetoric with factual data. I have requested the proper documentation on multiple occasions...their phone records will support my assertion. This organization needs to go out of business. Too many other legitimate organizations can take over the simple task of loan servicing. For those of us who pay our bills and are leaders of our industry/community, we needn't deal with an organization that promotes usury. Conversely, this company has a long history of poor service and illegal intimidation. The courts will find their practices unjust, they will eventually be hit with a large class-action lawsuit and, ultimately, will cease to exist!

I suppose nothing will ever be done! I wonder if the president of the united states is in their pocket to!

There are a few minor facts that must be cleared;

First, GREEN TREE SERVICING is a MAFIA.They have street enforcers who will come out and personally visit you. They record your conversations and file them away.

They will harass and intimidate you in no uncertain terms. They will hound you until foreclosure.

As such, every judge in this country has been simply bought-off or paid-off. The legal spectrum in this country is heavily invested in their parent's company stocks ( Walter Investments - WAC) This goes for every Consumer Federal Agency, State Attorney, Governor, BBB, ETC. As a matter of record, the list is just too big to publish on such short space.

This is a TRILLION dollar game. Make no mistake about it. WARN YOUR CHILDREN NEVER TO BUY A HOUSE AGAIN...

In fact, GREEN TREE'S sole business purpose is not only to FORECLOSE on your property, and they do so by bypassing any and all Federal Bank Laws. DO NOT MAKE ME LAUGH ABOUT CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAS BEEN DISMISSED AS TOO BROAD IN NATURE and NOT SPECIFIC to INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS. You simply can't fight the crooked judges with everyone in the legal community on the take !

Bank of America simply dumped all their mortgage loans ( trillions ) unto them so they could effectively circumvent any existing law. Bank of America was sued by the Federal Government - A government which promptly pocketed and kept all the proceeds to themselves. The 17 Billion dollar lawsuit was a mere fraction of the profits made by Bank of America.

Guess who came out ahead of that sweet deal?

Every single Federal and State agencies simply hide behind " It's a Civil Matter' *** response. Then, if you dare to take Green Tree to court, your case is promptly dismissed. Your odds of winning a case against Green Tree are simply ONE in a BILLION.

IF you are FORECLOSED, you simply will NOT get your property back. EVERYBODY - including the SHERIFF - gets a kickback.

Meanwhile, Green Tree rapes you and your wife on a daily basis. Buy VASELINE.

From my own experience with these crooked scam artists,you might not be in default now but they will try everything to put you there...I never had a problem with my mortgage in over 20 years and now that they have it ,they have tried everything under the sun to put me in default...I'm now watching every little thing they do and keeping everything they send me and calling them repeatedly to make sure they actually apply my money to my house payments....they have a tendency to keep your money for weeks without ever applying it and sending late and default notices when they have your money for weeks...I really do think they want to foreclose on homes...that is their goal

@PissedConsumer867154

GREEN TREE simply would NOT EXIST if the Judges, Governors, State Attorneys, Consumer Federal Agencies were not so crooked. It's all a gigantic hoax on the unsuspecting consumer.

REMEMBER that GREEN TREE has ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION from the LOAN PACKAGE. They can come at you from angles you never knew existed. They will also call your neighbors. They have special software that they lease to do just this.

WATCH OUT FOR THEIR STREET ENFORCERS. THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO YOU. The Police considers them " A CIVIL MATTER", so don't expect any sympathy from ANY LEGAL SOURCES or Governmental agency . The MAFIA NEVER HAD IT SO GOOD !.

Those were the days my friends!...

Guess What ? Those days are still here.....

You may want to consider using bill pay through your bank. I have read statements from some that Greed Tree has abused the auto pay and deducted payment early and or added fees with no notice.

@PissedConsumer867075

DO NOT EVER GIVE GREEN TREE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION WHATSOEVER. this includes ANY BANK INFORMATION.

DO NOT TALK TO GREEN TREE - EVER.

They enjoy switching people on you and make you repeat your story a hundred times.

This is designed to frustrate you.

Green TREE plays GOOD COP / BAD COP all day long.

They give you FALSE EMPLOYEE NAMES.

Green Tree will say YES to anything you want to hear - including helping you - and simply erase or throw away your information. They will ROUTINELY hit you with CORPORATE FEES.

They will ROUTINELY charge you with EXTRA INSURANCE COVERAGE and 800% the normal costs. This is a TRILLION DOLLAR CIRCLE *** GAME, and you are the dumb-*** in the middle.

View more comments (5)
Shawnee, Kansas

Greentree Servicing - Green Tree Servicing - they service themselves

In 2007, I had some repairs done on my home for $36,515 which I paid the down payment of $6,515 and was told a loan would be arranged for the $30,000 at no more than 10.9% for 25 months. The loan was arranged, and I was never asked to sign anything other then the 25 month agreement with a crooked builder, Melani Bros. That was in July 2007, so I paid it every month, and after about 18 months started getting statements from Green Tree Servicing LLC. To make a long story short, after paying from more than 7 years I still owe $25,390.09 and the interest is 13.24%, but these criminals have a lien on my home which means I have to keep paying. Their story is that the 25 in the form was for 25 years. I paid double payments for the first year thinking I was cutting the loan in half, but that was not correct and twice I paid $5000 lump sums onto the principle, which was applied to the future interest. These people are worse than payday loaners or loan sharks, they are the worst for of criminal. I tried to sue Malani Bros, but they had of course gone out of business. I called Green Tree and they answer was we are only "loan servicing" and we don't know who your lender really is. This should be against the law. If I could figure out who to server papers on I would sue them. SLIMEY is the only term I can come up with to express how I felt after speaking with one of their employees.

Green Tree some how got a hold of my loan 4 years ago, changed my payment due date and are now going to foreclose on my home unless I give them a bank account number for them to take my payment out of. I am disabled, wheel-chair bound with no income, (but I am making the payments even if they are not on time), and I have been fighting to get my disability for 3 years now and they keep sending my account to different offices in different states.

Today I called to tell them that I had mailed off $1200.00 to their Dallas office (where my payments are to go), and they told me that that office has been closed and I will receive my money-orders back and that they will no longer accept money-orders. I find this to be a bunch of *** since this months statement has the Dallas office address already printed on it for it to be mailed to. The man I talked to on the phone told me they were going to go ahead and foreclose if I do not give them a bank account number by 7:00 p.m. tonight.

Also the $1200.00 I have already put in the mail is more than enough to make the two payments that I owe. Someone HELP ME!!! Please!!!

I don't know what to do. Thank you

Midlothian, Virginia
Greentree Servicing Loan

Greentree Servicing - This company is a joke.

2.5
I have just had my first bad experience with Green Tree, and it's left me more pissed that I have to deal with them. Last year I switched insurance companies for new home owners. Last September they paid the new one, and then two months later they paid the old home owners. This sent my escrow into a flux. Not once in the last year did I receive a call regarding why there is two different home insurance companies. I am in the process of returning that extra money back into my escrow, but there is no guarantee after a new escrow analysis that my payment returns to the original amount. There is an $80 dollar difference that even if my payment does return to original that I'll get that extra money I paid in back. There was no heads up call, or even an apology saying we will do everything we can to return your previous loan payment back to you. With no previous issues, I feel if they do not return the overage owed back to me they are in essence stealing my money. If that is the case I will be making a phone call to the Attorney General of Kansas. This company is a joke, customer service is a joke, and they don't care about the customers. Avoid them at all costs if you can.

I'm just letting you know that you will not get any money back...We have our own insurance policy and greed tree put an insurance policy on our home too and no matter how many times we fax the policy and call,it never helps..greed tree took over our servicing a little over a year ago and we have been fighting this double insurance for 9 months now...they say they will fix it but they lie !

Overland Park, Kansas
Poor customer service
Loss

Greentree Servicing Loan Review

My mom died 3 years ago and GT keeps telling me that it's my loan and wont tranfer anything or even modifyor defered payments they call when im 5 days late and telling me that they are sending a default letter. They are nuts. They havent sent the origanal paper work
Apollo Beach, Florida