Greentree Servicing - Green Tree Needs to be Investigated for their practices

Green Tree Servicing the absolutely the worse. My loans were sold to them, and it has been a night mere since.

I have been yelled at, disrespected, told to leave the keys on the counter and they will pick them up, mind you my loan was not ever over 30 days past due. They are a bunch of bullies, and are extremely rude. I am not sure whey they are even in business. Every person I know that have their loan with Green Tree is unsatisfied.

I explained that my payment would be late because I had some expenses with the home that I had to address. I was told that they could not accept my late payment unless I fax the receipt showing proof that there are repairs. I am not 90 days past, nor am I 60 days - this took place in March 2015, and I was trying to do a double payment in April - pay March and April at the same time. They refused to accept my payment until they get the fax.

Why as consumers we have to put up with being bullied, talked down to and all of the disrespect. I have been spoken to like I was an animal by one of their reps, and I tried complaining to a manager, and he was just as bad.

The fish stinks from the head down. If there is someone that can provide information as to how we can file a complaint, please advise.

Problems with payment
Review #616429 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer616429.

Greentree Servicing - Their customer service is very poor and lacks fervor

I have been paying on time every two weeks using automatic payment system. I contribute additional payment to my principal as well.

They made several errors setting up my payment.

Now they are submitting their withdrawal request very early in the day.

The end result my funds do not get remitted till that afternoon.

In the real time banking world this is a problem.

I called them to correct it.

Supervisor and the Rep. were rude and have a smart *** attitude.

I am extremely disappointed with their service.

The problem has not been resolved.

I do not know how to get it corrected.

Rude and abrupt, Lack of customer service, Delays in response
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #606302 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer606302.

Greentree Servicing - GREEN TREE ILLEGALLY LOCKS OUT HOMEOWNER

GREEN TREE ILLEGALLY LOCKED US OUT OF OUR HOME EVEN WHILE WE WORKING WITH THEM TO PREVENT FORECLOSURE. THE HOUSE DOES NOT HAVE A SALE DATE AND THE JUDGE HAS STRICTEN THE CASE FROM THE COURTS DUE TO LACK OF EVIDENCE ON GT'S PART.

WE ALL THE UTLITIY BILLS AND MAINTAIN THE PROPERTY. GT HIRED A COMPANY TO CHANGE OUR LOCKS BUT WHEN THEY REALIZED THEY HAD MADE AN ERROR THEY GAVE US THE CODE TO ENTER. WHAT WE FOUND WAS OUR HOUSE HAD BEEN RANSACKED, PROPERTY STOLEN, INCLUDING A BRAND NEW WASHER AND DRYER AND THEY HAD TURNED THE ELECTRIC OFF AT THE BREAKER. WE NOW HAVE NO CENTRAL AIR AND HEAT BECAUSE SOMEHOW THEY HAVE DAMAGE A SYSTEM THAT WAS ONLY PUT IN FOUR YEARS AGO.

POLICE REPORT WAS FILED AND WE PLAN TO GO BEFORE A JUDGE WITH THIS INFORMATION.

BUT WE HAVE LOST ALL OUR MONIES FIGHTING THIS COMPANY WITH LAWYERS. BEWARE OF GREENTREE LOCKING YOU OUT, EVEN IF YOUR GONE FOR A WEEKEND.

Problems with payment
Review #601608 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer601608.

Greentree Servicing Loan Review

My mother,Elizabeth Locklear recently passed July 1st,2013 .I need to know about a loan she supposedly took out on her property in LaGrange Kentucky.I'm her son and you can contact me at 17738650113

Problems with payment
Review #595584 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer595584.

Greentree Servicing - Please take the time to read this

I have never had to deal with such rude people in my life! I have been with Citi for 10 years and my loan was sold to these people.

If I had any option at all to get away from them, I would. I just want to put my key in the door and walk away. Their people are taught and trained to lie and just get a payment. Then it all starts again.

I swear they should not be in business and I hope many read my comments and run if they hear about this company. Robo calls all day and night to the point it causes so much stress that I just can't describe the feeling I have everyday.

Oh, I should also say that I work my tail off to pay them every month. They really are a sad joke and I pray one day to get into a position where I can get far, far away from such a really bad company.

Poor customer service
Review #592005 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer592005.

Greentree Servicing - Disrespect from loan departmenT person. MR DOUGH

I am refinancing my house with green tree. I find several numbers

that not agree with the figures given to me for mr. dough in the loan dp. I called several times to find out why t his . It is my right to know

wy adding those charges. He answer me so nasty that I got so upseset that we ending screeming each other. He told me I was sick I have to pay from m pocket was $9 hundred dollar and something f or insurance and taxes for the first 6 months. I understand that, but not

force me to sign some paper when I did.nt agree.

to

Newark, New Jersey, United States #958492

WORST COMPANY EVER. Someone should go postal on them.

Yes, I also wonder why they can raise your payment without notifying you first. And the fees that they can come up with are rediculus.

The contract that we signed with Bank of America had a fixed interest rate and a set interest rate and number of years. The contract with Green Tree is not what we signed up for and they even removed my husband's name from the contract as a borrower and won't discuss the payments with him.

Lockport, Illinois, United States #937073

I would like to know way GT, Green Tree can raise your mortgage monthly payments without informing you first.

Is this another non-informing way of doing business with their customer.

Lack of customer service, Rude
Not as described
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #585055 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer585055.

Greentree Servicing Loan Review

I paid off a home loan in 2009 in full with no late payments. Just recently reviewed my credit report and Greentree Financial reported the loan as derogatory, they even entered balace due as 0.00

rrudd2146
Edinboro, Pennsylvania
Problems with payment
Review #583660 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - They blamed me for wrong account infor

So I set up a payment right before New Years Day, and they put in the wrong account infor and said it was my fault because they couldnt say how just that it was on me. Then made me cancel the payment I set up through my bank so that they could get it sooner.

Well this was last week and it still has not been withdrawn. Everyday I call and they say we are pulling the payment out today but they havent.

They threaten to put my loan in default for a mistake they made. Do any good advice on how to take this company down and expose them in a most legal way???

Fleetwood, Pennsylvania, United States #932266

Call your state attorney general, file a complaint with the consumer financial protection bureau. I am not kidding, it took me over a year to get them to fix what THEY were doing wrong with my loan, and it wasn't until the attorney generals office and the CFPB contacted them that it was fixed...

electacomings
I didn’t like
Customer service, Charges for online payment, Rude, Delays in response, Company lies and threatings
Problems with payment
Review #582399 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

Greentree Servicing - Terrible company

My husband and I along with my in-laws signed loan papers for this company as borrows and co borrows us being the co borrows.

Anytime we call them they claim that we are only authorized to make the payments and that we need to send in paperwork showing we signed loan papers.

Something i would think they should have anyway since its their loan. They are very rude when trying to talk to them and offer no resolution to anything. This loan was with BOA and they sold it off to this company for what reason we don't know cause it was always on time...main borrows age is all we can figure.

Seems now to get something done we have to get my father in law involved who isn't doing all that well to begin with. Not to mention everytime i go to the website to log in it doesn't take my info like its been reset.This company sucks

Customer service, Charges for online payment, Rude, Delays in response
Poor customer service
Review #580785 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer580785.

Greentree Servicing - Loan Review from Lancaster, California

Wow, Greentree servicing are a nightmare. Have a date set for auto pay with them and still get harassment calls from them daily.

I told them why are they harassing me when they have a date for my online reduction. There excuse was a curtisy calls. I told I don't appreciate there curtisy "harassment" calls. That does not mean anything to them.

Still get the calls from them. I just ignore there calls at this point. I still trying to figure out my total loan amount with greenhouses. I down around $30k and had the loan of for over 7 years.

My loan is still at what I owe 7 years ago.

I been up to date on my payments. Does Greentree add thousands of dollars amount to you existing loans?

Illegal to do so.

Problems with payment
Review #560561 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer560561.