Greentree Servicing - Very inhuman

1160 Centre Pointe Dr #7, Mendota Heights, MN 55120, USA
1.1
Interest Rate

My late husband and I were with Greentree beween 2006 and 2008. My husband would make sure that the rent was paid every month.

Then on October 17, 2008 my husband was killed in a rollover. I was devastated, and going through a lot of depression. My husband was the one who paid the rent. Because of PTSD and major depressive disorder, I was on Social Security.

The rent had been paid for Oct 2008. Then because I was unable to pay the rent for Nov, I panicked. On Nov 17, 2008, I started getting money for my husband's work related accident, but it was only going to be $719.00, and then it would go up the following months. I paid the $719.00 and told greentree if it would be ok to pay the balance later.

They said no. When Dec came, I had to ask for help from my family. I had the money in my checking account because Greentree would take the rent out that way. I went through *** trying to pay the rent, because I couldnt afford to pay $891.00 a month.

I asked greentree if there was a way to maybe get a loan modification, and I was told no. I then received a foreclosure, and was told to leave. This was embarrassing and humiliating. I ended up moving in with my sister.

I was denied access to the place I was renting.

I lost important things there, tht can never be replaced. I have waited 3 years to find out about the lawsuit that Greentree, but nothing has happened.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greentree Servicing Loan.

I didn't like: Company lies and threatings, Charges for online payment.

Greentree Servicing - Simple Review #1464891687

Alstead,New Hampshire
1.8
Interest Rate

They said ill get my money the first or second day and never gave it to me yet its the third (3) day i been calling and calling but nothing yet and now enoring me

Greentree Servicing - Loan Review from Elmhurst, Illinois

No it hasnt been resolved, no one will take my phone calls, no letters, no statements. Since i complained to the BBB, they said they have nothing to say to me.

All i want is the "maintenance" report they did a second time. Against my better judgement i sent a payment so we dont get behind due to the game playing.They keep saying its from the 2013 mix up, that was resolved July 2015. NO...seperate issue same mix up. I dont even know where and if all monies have been placed in proper amounts.

Cooperate balance, deferred balance, interest, escrow?! They have raised my payment 3 xs in a year, escrow raised by 300.00, property taxes nor insurance have gone up but by a few dollars. Texas office has 1 statement with $ amount, SD office another with a 30,000 $ differance from Texas.This is why we deserve a maintenance report. No one in that company is on the same page!

It is so scary they can go into my account and adjust monies that was all their fault to begin with, 90 days after being fixed the nightmare returned.

I have never been late or missed a payment until this arose again , same as first time. Who in their right mind would send $ to a company who has so many discrepencies with my home and its overall balance?

Greentree Servicing - Simple Review #1442365645

Antron & Ms Rita @ Greentree servicing in modification department was very rude and not concern about your family matters.

Antron should be coach on phone etiquette and Ms Rita should have sympathy for customers.

Very poor services and no follow up regarding your account

Greentree Servicing - Forced escrow and horrible service

Green Tree Servicing paid taxes on my Mother's property, she has no loan on her property and never did any business with them. They then claimed they paid my taxes and forced me in to escrow.

When in reality it was her property and they paid them 3 months before they were due. They have now raised my housenote $260.00 a month. May not be a big deal to some but it is to me. I am so pissed and I would never want them to service another loan for me.

They are the worst company I have ever dealt with and it's all about padding their pockets. DO NOT USE GREENTREE/DITECH

Reason of review: Taxes.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Rude and abrupt, How they cant help.

Greentree Servicing - Under Payment when on Auto Pay

I do not know how this could happen but it did. I have auto pay set up and each month the same amount comes out but not this month.

This month they only took out the Principle and Interest and not the Escrow and NOW I am getting nasty calls at home and work stating that I underpaid.... And not I have to pay the late fee and another transaction fee from either Western Union or Money Gram to fix their mistake. I DO NOT THINK SO....

HORRIBLE COMPANY TO WORK WITH. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANY ONE!

Greentree Servicing - Simple Review #1438881611

The reps. are the rudest, most inconsiderate people. I never missed a payment for 5 years and paid over my amount due but I got behind only $35 and received rude harrasing threatening phone calls from them up to 10 Times a day.

Greentree Servicing - Loan Review from Sanford, Florida

Interest Rate

I have a home loan from green tree and fell on hard times and was in the hospital for two months I fell behind on payments and last made a payment October of 2014 I called green tree on March 23rd, 2015 and left a message for them to call me back. Two weeks later on April 1st contacted them again and asked to submit a payment!

The bank representative was rude said we can't take a payment on the account it's in foreclosure and the only way for you to get caught up is by paying the delinquency and attorney fee's at this point! He said I could apply for a remodification on the loan! I said I do want to save my home and would be willing to apply for the modification! TURNS OUT!

They lied my home at that point wasn't in foreclosure and the foreclosure was not even filed for another three weeks. They wanted me to miss the additional payment and then submit my loan for a foreclosure after I CALLED I never received any documents for a home modification on my loan!

They were to busy trying to foreclose on my property to care about helping me save it! They are rude with clients and lie don't let them do what they did to me to you be forewarned green tree sucks!

Comments

Contact

CFPB AND FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION TAKE ACTION AGAINST GREEN TREE SERVICING FOR MISTREATING BORROWERS TRYING TO SAVE THEIR HOMES

Contact CPPB. Look up their and FTC action on APR 21 2015

CFPB and Federal Trade Commission Take Action Against Green Tree Servicing for Mistreating Borrowers Trying to Save Their Homes

Green Tree to Pay $48 Million in Borrower Restitution and $15 Million Fine for Servicing Failures

Greentree Servicing - Was slandered by a customer service rep

In dealing with a supervisor of Greentree she accused me of cashing an escrow check when I knew it was going to be a stop payment.Why would I subject myself to a $12 fee and the embarrassment of the bank

I was promised an apology letter from the Supervisor but their compliance Dept would not let her send it out.

I received a generic letter from Greentree

What an embarrassment

The supervisor should have been made to send me a hand writen apology that I requested. Unfortunately my loan is through them and I can not get out of the mortgage

Comments

So now they have changed their name to Ditech and are employing the same illegal and fraudulent practices. Where is the protection for the consumer?

APR 21 2015

WASHINGTON, D.C.– Today, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) took action against Green Tree Servicing, LLC, for mistreating mortgage borrowers who were trying to save their homes from foreclosure. The mortgage servicer failed to honor modifications for loans transferred from other servicers, demanded payments before providing loss mitigation options, delayed decisions on short sales, and harassed and threatened overdue borrowers. Green Tree has agreed to pay $48 million in restitution to victims, and a $15 million civil money penalty for its illegal actions.

to Anonymous #999423

I'm glad to see Green Tree got in trouble for mistreating their lenders. It seems like they did not learn their lesson.

We are new to Green Tree because CitiMortgage sold their company to them. Ever since Green Tree took over, we have been living in a nightmare. They do the same to us. Even though we pay them every month, they say our account us delequent and are giving us options to try to save our home from foreclosure.

They treat us like *** and act as if we haven't made our mortgage payments. It's due by the 1st of the month and you have until the 17th to pay. It is easier for us to pay mid month. Their customer service is awful.

They are not helpful at all.

I feel like we are victims and are being bullied by them to be submissive to them so they won't hold foreclosure over our heads. We are tired are living like this.

Greentree Servicing - Green Tree Needs to be Investigated for their practices

Green Tree Servicing the absolutely the worse. My loans were sold to them, and it has been a night mere since.

I have been yelled at, disrespected, told to leave the keys on the counter and they will pick them up, mind you my loan was not ever over 30 days past due. They are a bunch of bullies, and are extremely rude. I am not sure whey they are even in business. Every person I know that have their loan with Green Tree is unsatisfied.

I explained that my payment would be late because I had some expenses with the home that I had to address. I was told that they could not accept my late payment unless I fax the receipt showing proof that there are repairs. I am not 90 days past, nor am I 60 days - this took place in March 2015, and I was trying to do a double payment in April - pay March and April at the same time. They refused to accept my payment until they get the fax.

Why as consumers we have to put up with being bullied, talked down to and all of the disrespect. I have been spoken to like I was an animal by one of their reps, and I tried complaining to a manager, and he was just as bad.

The fish stinks from the head down. If there is someone that can provide information as to how we can file a complaint, please advise.