Greentree Servicing - Green tree are all liars

i urge everybody not to use these lying bastards.I never received a contract on the loan. so i have requested one 7or8 times and keep getting a lie why i havent received it.these *** dont care about their customers.

you could get better service from a las vegas loan shark. we first req. this contract sept. 22 13 and now its jan.26 14.

i sent payoff jan. 21. we will see if we get our title. if we get jerked around on this we have employed an attourney and will sue these bastards.

he is a title company lawyer and already knows this green tree.

we also tried to move our due date on payments and they said this couldnt be done.every time i call them they push me over the edge and i cuss them out. i,m better at it than they are!!

1911springfieldarmoury
Greentree Servicing Loan
Review #400197 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - Owe less than 800.00 on loan/Threatening foreclosure

I got a letter saying that if we don't pay our loan in full by Jan.1st they will foreclose on our home. I called the rude GT person and they lectured me on the way I spend my money.

I've not been more than 12 days late on a payment the entire year and have been laid off four 5 months. It's Christmas time and she says I should go borrow the money from family or friends so I can keep my home. I hate greentree. I get calls at home, on my cell at all times of the day and night.

If I had the money I would pay them off and never look back.

I am so upset. I don't know what to do.

Sterling, Virginia, United States #763244

"Anonymous from Los Angeles", it's funny that your IP isn't in Los Angeles. As a Green Tree employee, you should learn to curb your nasty comments and taunts. Or perhaps that's how they train you nowadays. I hope this situation never happens to your own mother, friend, or close relative. Then again, "Anonymous from Los Angeles", you may not have any friends because of your limited choice of vocabulary, and obviously your fake location stats.

As far as the person being threatened over $800.00, please stop taking their calls. Request any further communication to be in writing as your rights have been violated per the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. Seek advice from a lawyer in your area affiliated with the National Association of Consumer Advocates.

Please don't give up. You're not alone. Reference this site for the current lawsuit against Green Tree: theleonardlawoffice DOT com /2013/04/03/complaints-about-green-tree-servicing/

You'll find some advice as to where you can file complaints. Again, do NOT take their calls. They're paid to harass and distress you. They're paid to lie and make up threats in order to bully you into paying more money.

Sterling, Virginia, United States #763242

Please don't give up. You're not alone. Reference this site for the current lawsuit against Green Tree: http://theleonardlawoffice.com/2013/04/03/complaints-about-green-tree-servicing/

Missouri City, Texas, United States #761113

Shut up, Anonymous from Los Angeles. Get a life......

Los Angeles, California, United States #760694

What should you do? You should pay your bills on time.

View more comments
Greentree Servicing Loan
Review #392779 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer392779.

Greentree Servicing - Insurance claims

my nightmere began when a neighbor that i barley even knew passed away left his home and property to me in his will. i was told that the property was paid for so i moved in...there was a broken water main that had been running full force for who knows how long and as a result caused some serious damage.

i had found some home owners insurance papers in the home and it was confirmed that the previous owner paid the insurance up to two years so i filed a claim. a few months later i started getting calls from bofa who would not tell me why they were calling, they only wanted to talk to the deceased. when i finelly go them to understand that the previous owner was dead and i was willed the property, six months had passed. then i get a call from greentree telling me there was a 60 thousand dollar loan taken out on the home a year before the previous owner passed away (the home was bought for 40 thousand and is now only worth 32 thousand.

) long story short the ins comp made the check out to me, and b of a. after partial MAJOR repairs (rebuilt sub flooring, rewiring of the electrical panel and re plumbing the entire place) b of a finelly cut a partial check that was less than 1/2 what the insurance company issued and they made the check out to me and the deceassed! because of that , i was never able to cash the check and all the repairs came out of my disability check. two weeks after i recieved the check (that i still have not been able to cash, ) i was sent to green tree.

they have every excuse including "they dont have the loan and then they do the next day they dont etc" all the while they are sending me threatning letters to foreclose. this has been going on for two years now and i have not made one single payment to anyone.

i still have not recieved the remainder of the insurance funds that were issued ($8,232.27) and i doubt that i ever will. i filed bankrupt last week so now green tree will just have to wait a little longer to foreclose.

jeannie2blue
Greentree Servicing Loan
Review #384647 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - Green Tree is not a good company for Mortgages

Green Tree has listed my loan as a charge off when I was not even late with the payment. Screwed up my credit up with that charge off and won't negotiate in good faith.

Sent in financial and they never got back to me. They should never be in business in dealing with consumer loans.

People are rude and do not return your calls in a timely manner. I need an Attorney to sue the heck out of them for messing up my credit and listing my loan as a charge off when it really was not.I will never get a 2nd TD with them.

Loss
Review #369806 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer369806.

Greentree Servicing - WORST CUST SVC EVER!!!!!

I paid TWO months ahead on my loan... TWO MONTHS!!!

I called to check on payments and of course they were input incorrectly. MISTY is the nastiest supervisor and needs to be re-trained. She told me it was MY FAULT they still took money from my account because I didn't ask them not to. How on earth is it my job to tell them how to do theirs....

Misty said the rep probably didnt notice the auto pay feature that was coming due. THATS THEIR JOB!!!!!!! That was the entire purpose of my phone call--- to make sure, BEFORE the payment was even due, to make sure they applied everything properly, so I wouldn't have problems when the 1st of the month came. I was "disconnected" three times, and called back.

THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!! I have called previously and the representative was incredibly rude!!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE ANYONE WOULD CHOOSE THE COMPANY AS A LENDER!!!! My loan was sold to this bunch of hooligans who have no idea what they are doing.....

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #696834

Do what I did, refinance with another company as soon as you can,,

Dellinger2
Loss
Review #368754 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - Green Tree sold property for more then owed and has ruined my credit

First Greentree sold my property for more then loan amount I hired an attorney to work with returning the home and dealing with all Green Tree matters. As i had previously been harassed and was fully aware of the GTF practices.

Today Green Tree has ruined my credit claiming a loan default for over $13,000 (High Balance) 2006. Yet the amount owed was much less then this as I paid on the home for many years. My attorney made multiple calls, sent certified letters and Green Tree has failed to provide any selling documents or even address my attorney at all. This happened in 2006.

I have requested proof of this debt, property sale documents and they fail to address any questions or send anything to me or my attorney. They sent this account to a collections and they are worthless have no information. Today my credit is ruined because of this. I need did the right thing had an attorney to represent me to uphold the law and GTF does nothing to obey the law.

They think they are the law and ruin peoples lives.

Current status is "Debt Charged Off!" have the same harassment, cursing, lying experiences as many others.

Loss
Review #366822 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer366822.

Greentree Servicing - Annoyed

I was encouraged by two reps at Green Tree to apply for loan modification due to my tight financial situation. The one rep went through with me my budget on the phone and said I'd probably be eligible.

I sent all the paperwork to them and then received a letter to call either one of two persons listed. I left various messages but never got a return call. I finally called customer service again and got a Mr. French who was very unprofessional.

He refused to discuss the details and just informed me that they turned me down. He did not want to say why or discuss the matter. I told him that it seemed Green Tree wanted the house and not my payment if they were unwilling to even tell why I was turned down. He told me he was not going to argue with me and totally shut down any possibility of a civil conversation.

I told him I did not want them calling me (they call if there's no payment even BEFORE the 15th of the month which is the grace period.

He said that was not my decision and they would continue to call me. Very unprofessional and unwilling to work with me or even inform me of why I was turned down.

Read

Most mortgage borrowers who have experienced economic hardship in the past several years, or who for any reason have gotten behind on their mortgage or are under water on their mortgage, are looking desperately for a mortgage 'modification'". This is usually an extremely difficult road, and unfortunately, due to the many people in need of a modification, it has become a road loaded with scams and obstacles:. The Obama Administration created something called HAMP (Home Affordable Modification Program) that has a generally terrible track record;. People try over and over to get into it, and despite all their efforts, their mortgage servicer loses their papers, the documentation gets stale, and it is often an endless, frustrating road to nowhere?. And, while they are trying to find a solution, the mortgage company is trying to foreclose on them and take their home away.

In this generally miserable and discouraging landscape, there is now a ray of a mortgage modification program that actually solves the problem ! If the borrower qualifies,!;. Your mortgage company will actually agree to REDUCE THE PRINCIPAL BALANCE TO CURRENT MARKET VALUE and restructure the payments, based on the reduced amount'". As long as the borrower makes the payments on time for three years, the reduction is permanent;. The only additional detail is that if the property is sold in the future, and if the home value has increased after the loan modification, the borrower agrees to share that increase with the loan owner, with the borrower retaining the vast bulk of the benefit..

As I have been working with many mortgage companies closely since past 7 years, so I know the tricks of the trade to get this modification for you, Contact me on mortgageassistance4u@gmail.com.If I am unable to get you an approval for a loan modification you don't pay my fee, fee is quite reasonable amount and you pay ONLY after approval, already helped 1000's of people, reference available on request,if you are delinquent on your mortgage or if you feel your interest and monthly payments are too high and you can't afford it anymore and need principal and interest reduction on your mortgage you can email me with a number to call you.

So,if you are hoping for a loan modification and would like my help, please let me know.A loan modification can be a great way to save your house, A mortgage company offers only two chances for a Loan modification under HAMP(Obama) modification and its not easy to get without professional help as it offers a great discount on your loan, so if you have already exhausted one chance do not let the second one go and if you have not tried it at all please contact me as I guarantee you for an approval.

zorayda
Greentree Servicing Loan
Review #366793 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - Modification

My father loan was transferred to Green Tree and he hasnt had the best time.My father currently has cancer and is recievneing disability. My father makes his payments on time and has never been late but it have touble making the payments becuase he is no longer working becuase of his illness he cant.

He only gets disability. So he applied for a modification in june 2013 and was denied in July 2013 becuase he was not able to prove a real hardship. My mother cant work because she has to take him to chemo. So i call up to green tree and asked them about the denial reason.

The woman told me and i quote " I'm sorry he has cancer but he does not have a real hardsip he can afford the payments". I mean he has to borrower money to make all the payments in the household. I mean that is fine if they dont want to assist us but i want people to see this is how Green tree treats borrowers.

I hope someone important reads this. There needs to be a change.

msnicoolejo
Greentree Servicing Loan
Review #365851 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - B of A modification lined up/ loan sold to Green Tree

While it took a long time for B of A to modify my loan, when they finally sent me a contract and I responded back with signatures on 2 copies and fedex them back, the loan was sold to Green tree. Now, I signed a modification contract with BofA, and Green tree has not honored the modification at all. They are harassing me and telling me I owe them money or we will foreclose on me. I sent them my copy of the modification, and I still get a bill that I owe them a different amount.

I do not trust Green tree.I just put a brand new roof on house, it cost me 30K figuring I was going to stay in the house..Green tree just gave me new gray hairs and 5 years of early death due to stress..

Thank you Green Tree.

Denver, Colorado, United States #685970

I'm investigating Greentree for a potential class action. Please call me at 303-357.4878.

-Steven Woodrow, Esq.

This message may be considered attorney advertising.

I had a problem with them as well. They seem incompetent.

You can report them to your states banking commissioner. I am enclosing a link to one of the sites. If everyone reports them then a lot of red flags will go up.

Good luck. Frank

Kauaieric
Greentree Servicing Loan
Review #363815 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing - Green Tree and check processing

Customer of B of A for over 7 years. Paid everything through my bank.

Pay on a Monday posted by Wednesday. Efficient. Since loan sold to Green Tree in April. Nothing but problems.

Sent a check on Monday (bank has to mail rather than use ACH). It took 9 business days to post. Threaten you, with payment due on the 1st, no my agreement says payment on the first late on the 16th. Can't wait to sell and go back with a normal upstanding company.

If you escrow taxes be sure to follow up making sure they are paid on time.

Read

Green Tree is a typical BANKSTER. They now assumed BOA accounts and I pay by check.

Posted 7/1 due on 7/5 and sent me a special statement with late charges...WTF?

Electronic statement says I am current. Does the right hand KNOW what the left hand does? A bunch of "circle jerks" in my book.

I told consumer reports. I don't think ANY gov't entity gives a care about OUR misery with these banksters.

Dallas, Texas, United States #683137

We have the very same issue! With B of A and they sold us to these incompetent shysters.

You cannot see what they are doing with YOUR money and their customer service is non-existent. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A TOP DOWN ISSUE. The only way to submit a complaint is through the people giving you the problem... what a deal.

This company must be only interested in taking away our homes, not servicing our loans. BEWARE!

Rochester, New York, United States #682552
Same with me. I just had a battle with them about this.

I was later than normal paying my mortgage-- the 10th and it is now the 17th. They said they don't have it and I have a late fee. I am incensed. The b**** at customer service asked me why I sent it in on the 10th and that I should auto pay or do a priority mail through post office.

For the over 16 years I was with GMAC, I never had this problem. I hate this company. Customer reps give conflicting info-- one yesterday said 7-10 business days and the one I called later in the day said 5-7. Plus the statement for the following month is sent out on the 7th so it never shows that a payment has been made.

I am filing a complaint with the attorney general at my state.

I have excellent credit rating and have never been late on a payment until now. I am ticked :(
Wahiawa, Hawaii, United States #681942

Not so easy to sell. We have been trying for months and they won't provide the paperwork with the new lender.

Keep hearing excuses and we lose our locked in low interest rate this Friday because we cannot extend our close date any longer. Greentree does not hold any accountability or responsibility. This is pretty unbelievable that a company can operate a business as such. Unfortunately, B of A sold our loan to Greentree so we did not have a say.

Now we cannot get out.

View more comments
Greentree Servicing Loan
Review #363023 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer363023.