Little Rock, Arkansas

Owned our house for 20 years made our mouthy payment each.green tree serving took over our loan in 2009.They would take our payment out thd first week of the month out of our bank account but it was not posted to our Loan until 25-30-45 days after they took it out of our bank account.

With a 9.99% interst rate our monthly payment was eat up in late fees and interest changers. After making a conplain to the CFPB green tree sent us a payment history record when we checked it with bank statements at less one payment a year was not posted to our loan. On there records they say the was no payment made but when I checked it with bank statements they pulled the payment out of our bank account but never posted it to the our loan. They changed us each month a $12 speed pay fee as well but it's not on the records.

But it's shown on our bank records. While trying to modifitv the loan green tree sold our loan to us bank. That way they could get away with steeling our home. The new loan holder couldn't be hold responsible for what green tree had done.

They never foreclosed on our home. The new loan holder wanted 67,713. For the house or they would take the home. That's was what the oraignal price of our home in 1997.

And 20 years late and paid 144,00 to green tree. Us bank wanted that price. They attorney for green tree serving laid in court and said that he wasn't green tree attorny he was us bank attorny. But if you look up green tree attorny his name is listed under green tree.

No where Is his name listed under us bank. The people moving my home off my land worked for ditect, they new name for green tree. But still the same company. After the CFPB found green tree guilty for sterling people homes.

They are still able to treat people the same way just under a new name.

They left 4 people homeless after 20 years and make I g payment to them in the sums of 144,000 dollars.And the small county courts are letting them.

I liked: This company lays to their customers.

I didn't like: Hurt our economy.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1191459

Bank of America turned over our home mortgage loan to Green Tree Servicing.During 2013 and 2014 ( possibly longer), we paid down our principal by more than $650 per month.

We sold the property April 15, 2014 and have never received a DETAILED accounting for the excess payments, nor did Green Tree audit our account to verify the accuracy of the principal, interest, insurance and the remaining escrow at the time of closing.

Is there any way to obtain free assistance in getting a complete and valid accounting of our mortgage loan?