When bank of america turned my loan over tl green tree i new it was going to be troble right away ,they began accusiing me of not recieving the very first payment ,i beganto get harrassing telphone ca.lls almost threating to a point they told me i owed one thing bank of amrica said another.i caught *** with them ,on differen t matters.they were not good people,nor was bank of america. How do i file in the class action suit ,oh by the way some one came to my house ,to put a foreclosure notice on my door,where do i find the form to fill out?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of greentree servicing customer care. Greentree Servicing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned greentree servicing customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Greentree Servicing.

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Greentree Servicing - So cunfused..irritated at GT. Greentree Servicing "i bought a single wide Friendship,in 1997..we totally loved that place.. However after losing my job in 2002,GT started to bug me sayign how delinquent we..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more