I paid $427,500 for my house in 2006, I put $85,500 down payment, and quiet often I paid extra $500 towards the principle. I have the mortgage balance around $304,000 with a 6.375% interest, and my house is worth around $250,000.
I am trying to do a HARP refinance through the service company, Greentree service, and I was told I am not qualified because of my income. I am a self-employee, I have good years and bad years, I have never been late on any payment in my life, and I have over 800 FICO score.
My current payment is $2,140 PI with 6.375% interest rate, for sure I can reduce the payment if I can do the HARP refi. How can a lender dis-qualify me if I have less monthly payment?
That's all because the greedy lender doesn't want to reduce the profit, they forgot all we tax payers bailed them out. I am ready to default on my loan, I'll drag the foreclosure as long as I could (rent free), I'll trash half the house. By the time Greentree takes back the house, there's probably over $100,000 repair work needs to be done.
If there's enough people like me doing that, I am sure the lenders will be more cooperate doing the refi to their customers.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding..."
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."