Years ago when I was layed off I tried to get a modification with then but they never helped me out.Sent in information time after time to get nothing They had the nerve to try to treat me like a dog so they took me to court to foreclose on my house there for I had to file chapter 13 to keep my house.

They are crocks!! now they change there name to ditech. I think that Green tree should be held responsible for what they have done to me and others who lost there homes.

Hope they have to go back and payback or help pay off the people that they failed to help.

kenturf wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Greentree Servicing. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Greentree Servicing to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not take responsibility for their neglagence. Author liked the most this company lays to their customers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Greentree Servicing and greentree servicing home loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

Little Elm, Texas, United States #1330506

DiTech/GreenTree is committing the exact same thing that ended their offices in a class action lawsuit.Presently, they have slapped Force Placed Insurance on my home unknown to me.

In addition, their ledger sheets show that my insurance was paid for from Escrow and horrible communication breakdown with their offices. I was never informed or even notified of this forced placed insurance and worse yet, my insurance was paid. 3 days after finding this information out from a DiTech collector, a storm hit my area causing hail/wind damage to my home.

IT is horrible the way that I have been treated by this company and I am due to pay off my mortgage in a few months.I have read the horror stories posted by customers all over and I firmly agree it is time the Government and President Trump be made aware and do something to stop this from happening to people.

Smithdale, Mississippi, United States #1172749

. Greentree is nothing but my green eyes devil. I just won't to now where I get a claim sheet so I can get n class act suit