Years ago when I was layed off I tried to get a modification with then but they never helped me out.Sent in information time after time to get nothing They had the nerve to try to treat me like a dog so they took me to court to foreclose on my house there for I had to file chapter 13 to keep my house.

They are crocks!! now they change there name to ditech. I think that Green tree should be held responsible for what they have done to me and others who lost there homes.

Hope they have to go back and payback or help pay off the people that they failed to help.

I liked: This company lays to their customers.

I didn't like: Did not take responsibility for their neglagence.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $10000
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Submit review

Comments

Teen
Smithdale, Mississippi, United States #1172749

. Greentree is nothing but my green eyes devil. I just won't to now where I get a claim sheet so I can get n class act suit

Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Bayview Loan Servicing - Update On Bayview Escrow:  Inflating Homeowners Insurance Fraud? Bayview Loan Servicing "...I was informed in November our mortgage payment was now to be increased $120..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Cushion collapses Southern Motion Furniture "One footrest broke in one day, was a clanging/hard thump when closing the last little bit. This MAY has occurred from the delivery. The collapse of the seat cushion &..." Read more Rosegal - My online go-to store Rosegal "I always have issues finding trendy clothes that fit me perfectly. Rosegal has been a life-saver. They have trendy clothes that you can buy on a budge. I used to..." Read more Vans Slip-On Shoes Review VANS "Originally wanting the veggie leather(online only), but not restocking so I ordered embossed leather as the only other tan slip on option. Extremely disappointed. One shoe noticeably shittier looking than..." Read more Enable IT - Hardware caused fire Enable IT "first day out of the box this device from this company started a fire. their hardware quality is bad. consumer beware. called the ceo Daniel Cook and he did not..." Read more