Greentree Servicing - Green Tree Harassment and Fraud
Green Tree Financial is owned by JP Morgan Trust. I am a model citizen and a commercial airline pilot. Green Tree has posted fraudulent charges to my account, has refused acceptance of payments in order to charge interest and late fees, and have harassed me repeatedly.
This company is screwing people left and right. We went to court over the fraudulent charges they posted to my account. It was only $118 and they couldn't even tell me what the charges where for. In fact, they said they didn't have to. Two weeks later they got an ex parte default order to take possession of the property. There was no hearing no nothing. Just them and the judge with me having no knowledge or voice in the matter.
I was able to get the order set aside with much difficulty. When we finally appeared in court, they stated to the judge that the charges were for a lapse of insurance. This was not the case and I told them before the judge to prove it, and submitted my evidence showing it wasn't the case. The judge told me I had better settle the case or he was going to award them the home. I couldn't believe it. Did I not have a say in any of this. It seemed like the decision was already made before I even appeared in court. We hadn't even had a trial on the evidence and the judge was already making a ruling.
Upon further research, I pulled the judges campaign finance reports. Guess who the larges contributor was? Yep, JP Morgan Trust, the owner of Green Tree Financial. Things were making more sense. Why would Green Tree take my property and lose money, when they would make so much more money letting me continue paying over 15yrs left on the loan? BANK BAILOUTS. You see, they would take people's property (like mine) and claim a loss to the government of what they would have made during the full 20yrs of the loan. The TARP funds would then pay about 60% and they would get 30% by selling the property at auction. In the end they would get $35,000 in a few months on a property for which they only lent $20,000. That is why they won't work with you on payments, why they pretend not to have received your payments and are just a overall pain in the rear.
The only way to get justice is to organize ourselves and file group complaints to State Attorney General's Office. I volunteer to be the AL State coordinator for this effort. Contact me at Steven@Kneussle.com. Together we can stop their madness!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Loan
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Them AH took my truck out of my yard ,I had a check Pending they took it on the same day ,my payment was $140.00 and every time a payment..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "Okay so I'm traveling so I stopped and Charlotte at the Microtel at 1803 Matthews Mint Hill Road Matthews North Carolina I drop my things off go to dinner when..."
- "Too much to say but the short of it is they talk of core principles yet don't seem to do anything to improve upon them or customer satisfaction. I'm amazed..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."