Green Tree Financial is owned by JP Morgan Trust. I am a model citizen and a commercial airline pilot. Green Tree has posted fraudulent charges to my account, has refused acceptance of payments in order to charge interest and late fees, and have harassed me repeatedly.
This company is screwing people left and right. We went to court over the fraudulent charges they posted to my account. It was only $118 and they couldn't even tell me what the charges where for. In fact, they said they didn't have to. Two weeks later they got an ex parte default order to take possession of the property. There was no hearing no nothing. Just them and the judge with me having no knowledge or voice in the matter.
I was able to get the order set aside with much difficulty. When we finally appeared in court, they stated to the judge that the charges were for a lapse of insurance. This was not the case and I told them before the judge to prove it, and submitted my evidence showing it wasn't the case. The judge told me I had better settle the case or he was going to award them the home. I couldn't believe it. Did I not have a say in any of this. It seemed like the decision was already made before I even appeared in court. We hadn't even had a trial on the evidence and the judge was already making a ruling.
Upon further research, I pulled the judges campaign finance reports. Guess who the larges contributor was? Yep, JP Morgan Trust, the owner of Green Tree Financial. Things were making more sense. Why would Green Tree take my property and lose money, when they would make so much more money letting me continue paying over 15yrs left on the loan? BANK BAILOUTS. You see, they would take people's property (like mine) and claim a loss to the government of what they would have made during the full 20yrs of the loan. The TARP funds would then pay about 60% and they would get 30% by selling the property at auction. In the end they would get $35,000 in a few months on a property for which they only lent $20,000. That is why they won't work with you on payments, why they pretend not to have received your payments and are just a overall pain in the rear.
The only way to get justice is to organize ourselves and file group complaints to State Attorney General's Office. I volunteer to be the AL State coordinator for this effort. Contact me at Steven@Kneussle.com. Together we can stop their madness!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Loan
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "I will never purchase from screaming owl again. Aside for the long shipping time the neckline of the dress is awful! Instead of the top of the dress being trimmed..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."
- "My name is Angelique Pierce and unfortunately I have become the victim of the shady practices of Wall & Associates, a company I hired to help me resolve some tax..."
- "took this picture from our seat on airplane and it is impossible to get hold of someone to repair/replace stroller. No one at either IND or ORD or any..."
- "on the web site, they wrote the exam is last updated on 21st Sep 2016 The file they allowed me to download, last update 2015 . I tried to contact them,..."
- "Ive bought a full premium licence without any validation now on september 28.16 they changed their plan to monthly payment of 30$ a month thats absolutely ridiculous is the a..."