I have very little stomach for politics & conspiracy theories. If you are a die hard American,please pay attention carefully. Your problems are no longer party line related. Your life sucks equally if you are a Republican or Democrat... If you can get past that warning, please continue reading...Otherwise have a nice mental breakdown & I hope your divorce & custody of your children is over quickly...

********************************

Although we all assume that ALL elected officials are thieves, we don't really mind some "greasing of the wheels". To some extent, we have accepted way of conducting government business. We even bribe other governments !.

Regrettably, WALL STREET stole ALL THE MONEY. There is NO MORE MONEY left to "GREASE THE WHEELS"....

Unfortunately for you & me, we are now FAIR GAME for any worldly possession that we have left - & YOUR HOME & family is the top target.

Your HEALTH & MIND are BONUS POINTS in the money grab game. Welcome to the world of Smoke & Mirrors, whereas you are the hunted prey & the government is apparently too busy in Colombia receiving parting gifts from the local girls...

To begin with, GREEN TREE MORTGAGE employs lost souls. The people you are dealing with, were probably out of a job, and GREEN TREE MORTGAGE just hired them with certain conditions - take no prisoners and you keep your job type mentality. WWII Japanese guards were priests compared to these devils. There are no boundaries or sacred cows. Winner takes all. Collect or you don't get a commission.

Most importantly, the White House is infested with the same people that stole 60 Trillion dollars. It happened during a Republican government & continues under a democratic government. Wake up to the fact that all morals & your rights have entirely evaporated.

Bank of America & all its subsidiaries - = including Green Tree mortgage have officially & simply corrupted the entire American way of life. For that matter, every thing that America ever stood for is simply gone. You have NO RIGHTS and NO ONE is coming to rescue you.

Sure, you are smart & educated. You will simply write complaint letters until your fingers fall off. Someone will take notice of your problem. Just like a trained parrot you off to see the Wizard. The joke is on you & this is where GREEN TREE takes your mind & earn the BONUS POINTS!. Check Mate my friend.

For starters, your attorney can be bought off very cheaply. Your Congressman has already been purchased in advance.

Government Consumer agencies don't have the time nor inclination to help you. Your Governor is busy in Las Vegas.

What have you got left? The Better Business Bureau? The FBI? - Please, I am trying to be serious here !

AT this point, you either take up armed insurrection or simply move to Mexico where at least you know who the enemy is & I hear Acapulco is lovely this time of the year...

Take 2 hours of your life and watch the movie "Inside Job" - http://www.sonyclassics.com/insidejob/.

The entire world economy is still crumbling, due to 60 Trillion dollar theft by Wall Street insiders - which now work for the White House. Again, Both Democrats & Republicans have always been on the take, so don't think this is a one sided political rant.

Since there is no more money to be stolen, Green Tree Mortgage company acting on behalf of the most powerful bank in the world Bank of America, is now simply raping you now directly, with no condoms. Worst yet,you could even be impregnated with a little *** of your own!

Remember that the scariest part, is that they have your personal information on file. Like a good Hollywood movie thriller, they will actually use it against you. Your credit scores will plummet, and your identity will be mysteriously posted in the black market.

Don't join the Black Panthers. They are NOT radical enough to go against Green Tree....

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

like how no one not even the govenors consumer affairs office can do anything about greentree they say because they are not a a "mortgage company" they can't do anything.well when/if we go to court it won't be(GOOD LORD WILLING) in tampa,florida and like the fbi told me you can't break a florida law if you are not in florida so the audio recordings i have of them should hold up in court....I CAN'T WAIT :) I WANT AN EXPLANATION TO WHY THEY CAN TELL THE IRS ON THING BUT THEN HAVE MY HUSBANDS ACCT.

HAS SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFRENT!!!

MAFIA BIGGEST BANK IN AMERICA WALL STREET OR STREET CORNER THE BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL!!!I AIN'T SKEERED, STOPPING OR BACKING DOWN...INDEED THE ONLY PEOPLE/GROUPS TO EVER CHANGE THE WORLD ARE THE SMALL ONES AND THAT I AM!!!