Greentree Servicing Home Loan Review from San Mateo, California

I purchased a mobile home from a private party under contract for deed for $28.000 any money put into it constituted down payment i put $13.000 in repair along with $14.000 for a new roof and siding do to water leakage .paid the $28.000 off not including the repairs . called Greentree and asked were ny title was .

They said Brian Jscibson lied to you about the amount owing as well as the very high interst rate in this loan . Brian also told us not to give you aby information . 1 week later Greentree started calling me from 8:30 am till the evening 10 plus calls aday monday- Sat. I was going through Chemo and it was Christmas time .

i called Brian the one i did the CFD with asked him what was going on i said i paid this off . he said so i lied i said you told me that the loan payoff was $28.000 i said you lied he said so what i dont give a blank let them forclose i have a nice home to go to . i m a single Father of 3 small Sons at the time . being sick i was getting calls from Greetree every day 10 plus one day i was at my Dr.

Appt and my 12 year old so answerd the phone with my Mom listining on the other phone Charity said let me talk to your Dad i know he is home . my Son said no he was not so Charity from Greentree called my Son a litle *** lyer. So my Mom said somthing to her and Charity hung up . when i got home i calked Charity not happy at the time her responce was i dont give a *** what you think .

i said i have no money to send you it took me a year to save up for my sons Christmas presents . Charity said take them all back and send us the money you get from returning the presents . or i will send you a nicly christmas wrapoed with a bow on the letter present for you of the forclosue. She had me on tears so i had to hang up .

sick as ibwas it took me 9 hours to return all my 3 sons Christmas gifts . than i sent Greentree the check minus $36.00 . at the time and still to this date i am on Sochial Security Disability . so for the next 5 months Greentree called and left basty rude message .

i had wrote them my nane is not on any loan document at Greentree you have no rught to be calling me at a so stop the calls right now . they egnored me a kept the calls up .paid the $36.00 . my original payment was $309.00 per month they called and said your paynent is now 335.00 for the forced place insurance . over a period of time the kept uppin my paynen to $355.00 per month i said what for we csnt tell you .i was forced by them to send 7 months worth of mortgage payment at a time or they would forclose .so i sent them 4 months ago i missed a payment du to visiting my Mother who had a bad stoke i was spending 400 a month on gas cause they live an hour east of me calked the corparatw office and asked them what my true payment is they said $345.00 a month they said theycwere just tryin to get more money thst whatcwa do Thr Carver County i talke with the Procicuter told him my story .

the prtacuting this case said both green tree and Ditecr andcBrian Jacobso thtey are all guity og Felony fraud covictions for what thet both has caused my badcdepression cact sleep nor funktion.please help me i pray you or somone cachelp me to make both partys accountable .i want to get involved in a class action lawsuit against Greetree / Diteck and Brian Jacobson for all the enotional pain they have caused me in my life this is my home and i will never walk awayx from all the money i have put into the home. .I pray you will read this post i pray for your help please please help me ther is. So much more i need to tell you.

Thank you andcall GODS BLEESSINS Thank you Troy Flynnn phn. 952-451-8633

Problems with payment
Review #892397 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer892397.

Short Review on July 24, 2016

Don't know how they were able to operate sent 1500 several times to escrow never got credit for it finally let house go back. Warney Back Dayton Ohio

Poor customer service
Review #887804 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer887804.

Greentree Servicing Mortgage Review

They had very nasty attitude im still paying a mortgage an i know i have paid it off

Problems with payment
Review #880215 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer880215.

Greentree Servicing Customer Care Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey

When bank of america turned my loan over tl green tree i new it was going to be troble right away ,they began accusiing me of not recieving the very first payment ,i beganto get harrassing telphone ca.lls almost threating to a point they told me i owed one thing bank of amrica said another.i caught *** with them ,on differen t matters.they were not good people,nor was bank of america. How do i file in the class action suit ,oh by the way some one came to my house ,to put a foreclosure notice on my door,where do i find the form to fill out?

Poor customer service
Review #874679 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer874679.

Greentree Servicing in Los Angeles, California - Want to join Class Action lawsuit against Greentree

They would not modify my 2nd mortgage under the HAMP program even though I modified my 1st mortgage with BofA and made unlawful threats to me by stating they would arrest me, seize my property, garnishment of wages, and foreclosure, and used loud and abusive language, mocking my financial struggles, and yelling and cursing at me. They also added insurance to my account and told me they would not allow monthly payments and wanted the entire balance up front. The company also revealed debts to my employer, neighbors, and family members, and encouraged them to tell me to pay the debt or help them pay it.

Harrassment
Violations by Greentree
Loss
Review #866341 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer866341.

Greentree Servicing in Charlotte, North Carolina - Green Tree Services

Years ago when I was layed off I tried to get a modification with then but they never helped me out. Sent in information time after time to get nothing They had the nerve to try to treat me like a dog so they took me to court to foreclose on my house there for I had to file chapter 13 to keep my house.

They are crocks!! now they change there name to ditech. I think that Green tree should be held responsible for what they have done to me and others who lost there homes.

Hope they have to go back and payback or help pay off the people that they failed to help.

Little Elm, Texas, United States #1330506

DiTech/GreenTree is committing the exact same thing that ended their offices in a class action lawsuit. Presently, they have slapped Force Placed Insurance on my home unknown to me.

In addition, their ledger sheets show that my insurance was paid for from Escrow and horrible communication breakdown with their offices. I was never informed or even notified of this forced placed insurance and worse yet, my insurance was paid. 3 days after finding this information out from a DiTech collector, a storm hit my area causing hail/wind damage to my home.

IT is horrible the way that I have been treated by this company and I am due to pay off my mortgage in a few months. I have read the horror stories posted by customers all over and I firmly agree it is time the Government and President Trump be made aware and do something to stop this from happening to people.

Smithdale, Mississippi, United States #1172749

. Greentree is nothing but my green eyes devil. I just won't to now where I get a claim sheet so I can get n class act suit

kenturf
Tags
  • Green Tree Compliant
I liked
This company lays to their customers
I didn’t like
Did not take responsibility for their neglagence
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #859942 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Greentree Servicing Loan Review

They said ill get my money the first or second day and never gave it to me yet its the third (3) day i been calling and calling but nothing yet and now enoring me

Zebracakes
Alstead, New Hampshire
Poor customer service
Review #858678 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.0

Greentree Servicing in Wethersfield, Connecticut - No one knows

I have been trying to male bi monthly payments for 3 months. I have filled out the same paperwork 3 times which is no exaggeration.

Everytime I get a letter saying they can't because of several different reasons. The last 2 times is because they said I did not pick a proper due date. Both times I called and after a 15 plus minute wait I was told what was considered a valid due date only to get a later saying I did not.

I am not behind and pay every month but Ditech does not have a qualified staff to due a simple bi monthly payment schedule. I bet if I was behind I would be hearing from them about repossessing my house.

I didn’t like
Discrepancies in amounts quoted change with each call
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #853338 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer853338.

Greentree Servicing Home Loan Review

In 1999 I applied for a home loan.WHile on workmanship comp.At first after giving 500.$ earnest fee.i did not qualified for loan.Two months later I qualified for two smaller loans.And 340.$310 was for land,$340 was for Mobil home.Then went to closing and signed contract for land and Mobil home.I payed for land and house for 10years.At that time I was informed that contract did not match land and house.Contract was for 3 bedroom 2 bath Mobil home.My home was a 2 bedroom 2 bath.Nothing matched contract.Serial #,size,color,location,contract was for Mobil home in another county,20 miles away.At that time I informed Greentree that the contract did not match.Greentrees replied that it does not matter,pay anyway or they were going to sue me.I replied go ahead.Go ahead and sue me.They did in 43 district court.case #cva10-0001.J.Silver aka Greentree did not show up for court.They reset a new court date.again no show.After two no shows tried to reset another hearing,was denied.They took it to another Judge,I was not informed of new hearing with Judge David Cleveland.he ruled for Greentree A $20,000 judgement and court order to take model home listed on contract this was Oct 14th.Court order to take home was .determined unserverable,by county attorney John Forest.case closed.Feb 2nd !deputy of Parker county.John Woverton served court order to take home.gave me 20days to move out,it was tapped to my front door.nothing on court order was correct.except my name,and it was spelled wrong.March 24Th M and M model home service came and removed home.Distroying every thing around my home with sledge hammers and tractors.They took out 50ft of chain link fence with a chain and a tractor 8By8 utility room with washer and drier with tractor.Distroyed and ran over 5 oak trees for no reason.Removed model home with use of three tools,sledge hammer,cutting torch,and crescent wrench.All while deing watched by Parker County deputy's,by order of a assent ant county attorney Wilson.Forcing two disabled veterans to live in tents and rv's,last five years.

Problems with payment
Review #835073 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer835073.

Greentree Servicing Home Loan Review

Owned our house for 20 years made our mouthy payment each.green tree serving took over our loan in 2009. They would take our payment out thd first week of the month out of our bank account but it was not posted to our Loan until 25-30-45 days after they took it out of our bank account.

With a 9.99% interst rate our monthly payment was eat up in late fees and interest changers. After making a conplain to the CFPB green tree sent us a payment history record when we checked it with bank statements at less one payment a year was not posted to our loan. On there records they say the was no payment made but when I checked it with bank statements they pulled the payment out of our bank account but never posted it to the our loan. They changed us each month a $12 speed pay fee as well but it's not on the records.

But it's shown on our bank records. While trying to modifitv the loan green tree sold our loan to us bank. That way they could get away with steeling our home. The new loan holder couldn't be hold responsible for what green tree had done.

They never foreclosed on our home. The new loan holder wanted 67,713. For the house or they would take the home. That's was what the oraignal price of our home in 1997.

And 20 years late and paid 144,00 to green tree. Us bank wanted that price. They attorney for green tree serving laid in court and said that he wasn't green tree attorny he was us bank attorny. But if you look up green tree attorny his name is listed under green tree.

No where Is his name listed under us bank. The people moving my home off my land worked for ditect, they new name for green tree. But still the same company. After the CFPB found green tree guilty for sterling people homes.

They are still able to treat people the same way just under a new name.

They left 4 people homeless after 20 years and make I g payment to them in the sums of 144,000 dollars. And the small county courts are letting them.

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1191459

Bank of America turned over our home mortgage loan to Green Tree Servicing. During 2013 and 2014 ( possibly longer), we paid down our principal by more than $650 per month.

We sold the property April 15, 2014 and have never received a DETAILED accounting for the excess payments, nor did Green Tree audit our account to verify the accuracy of the principal, interest, insurance and the remaining escrow at the time of closing.

Is there any way to obtain free assistance in getting a complete and valid accounting of our mortgage loan?

I liked
This company lays to their customers
Hurt our economy
Problems with payment
Review #825806 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer825806.