Greentree took over our mortage in jan 2013.as of yet I am unable to reach them to speak to anyone, they send me letters saying the payment is late when its not.

they have yet to cash the check we sent for feb. This is the worse company EVER. I dont where the other banks find these Bt they I suppose they dont care as along as they get out of the loan. THIS BANK SUCKS.

I tryed to pay online only to get kicked off as well, and then they want 21.95 to process the payment.im getting out of this loan as soon as i can

Review about: Greentree Servicing Loan.

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

Framingham, Massachusetts, United States #613100

I sent a payment at the end of Jan for Feb it was cashed on the 8th but didn't show up on my bank statement until the 11th, I got a packet from green tree after that with no exact amount to pay just a payment slip that authorized them to take payments electronically, and then I got a letter from gmac saying that Ocwen was handling my loan with a payment slip also with no amount on it, at this point I don't know who to send the check to ????

Orlando, Florida, United States #611134

GreenTree makes every effort to steal money from the consumers by not properly posting or not posting timely.

I have several loans serviced by this organization.They posted all my payments to 1 loan causing the others to be late.

So far it has been impossible to get any action on reversing these late fees.BTW....if you talk to the manager named Amber.....rude, condescending, and not too intelligent

jeff722
Bristol, Tennessee, United States #611015

Good luck Harley.They are known for posting late payments.

They will deny it though.I think they like to charge you a late fee.