2.3K views

To save the reader time: HERE ARE JUST A FEW EXTRACTS FROM THE GREEN TREE REVIEWS POSTED IN ONLY THE LAST TWO AND A HALF WEEKS. (There are no positive or even mild reviews posted by anyone)

…The title company had it right but GT screwed this up, I am outta my mind with this..... Does anyone know of a class action suit against GT? Is anyone interested in filing a class action lawsuit?

…This company wasted so much money on paying people to harass people when their payments are just a few days late due to their change in payments that no one was noticed about. I'm sure there are laws against this action by this company.

…….have to Fight For!!! And the ongoing battle to get a statement!!! I will not stop until they start sending me a statement. I don't know what the *** is going on with my account for past 2 years!!!

Greentree has been my mortgage company twice now, not by choice but by someone selling them our loan. They are rude and disrespectful.

…..I have paid this loan for over 10 years on time, not once late. I cannot get one single person to help me with the unjustified late fees and interest. How can a bank get away with ripping off their customers? I will never ever do business with them again and will make sure every person I know avoids them as well. I am in real estate so I will make sure it gets out there how they rip off the customers and refuse to make their errors right.

……….We sent a payment via Western Union. They keep saying it was not received but western confirms it was. Keep getting calls saying it wasn't.

... The daily calls (at least 6x a day), the rudeness, unprofessionalism, numerous reps that have different solutions/requests. Reading a lot of these reports here, I cannot believe these people are human... They have no remorse and are monsters.

….I am just trying to get caught up on my payments but I am getting lied to constantly. They are unethical in every sense of the word. And what they are doing should be illegal.

… I contacted the company and got a payoff figure and mailed a check for the payoff amount on Thursday January 22nd 2015. These people are crooks. Don't under any circumstances do any financial business with this company. This company should be investigated by the federal government for fraudulent activities.

…Very rude ugly people when we are the ones making their pay checks happen. According to them there are no supervisors just managers. Really I don't believe that for one minute. If anyone is considering using Greentree I advise you to use someone else. God forbid you ever get down and can't pay one month cause they could care less.

…When I have them both, I am turning them over to my AG Consumer Protection Division. I'm from the days of "honor and integrity". Sadly, sleazy companies like Greentree AND BOA have neither.

…Their website messaging service isn't working likely because so many people are writing in and complaining! I hate to think about how many people they are currently harassing for no reason. Not surprising that there are Facebook pages dedicated to the terrible customer service continually provided by Greentree.

…to date NO response as to what they've done with our money. ALSO filed complaints with NC Attorney General's office and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - ANY of you reading with issues should do the same.

…I sure hope there is a lawyer that is seeing all these complaints that would want to bring a class action law suit against this company on our behalfs to try and take down this bank. Please add me to this law suit. Send me a message on Facebook or via email I used here to file a complaint... Waiting to see if they send anything else. If they do I plan to send a letter by certified mail to them to stop Any further attempts at contacting me!

…The supervisor was unbelievably unprofessional and rude. I ended up terminating the phone call. I would encourage anyone to avoid this company at all costs. I didn't see a single good review out here.

…Greentree offered me the HARP program back in September 2014… I wonder how many HARP loans have actually reached the people who need them most or is it being misappropriated for repeat bogus appraisals and wasted manpower? I am crying for help and I do not know where to get that help from.

…When I try to "contact" via online complaint, it simply will not go through. OBVIOUSLY Greentree does not care. And why should they? Based on other reviews, NOBODY is happy with them but it does not seem to matter. They obviously do not rely on people CHOOSING them. I hope they sell my mortgage soon.

…Two weeks pass, I call and OF COURSEEEE they never received my papers. The same game all these mortgage companies play. Someone really needs to shut this place down! How many homes have they taken by doing what they do?!

…They try to pressure us into auto-bill pay, but there is absolutely NO way we are giving Green Tree access to our accounts. Unfortunately, refinancing with another lending institution isn't an option, so we will be seeking legal advice to see what our options are

…My mortgage company was issued to Greentree…you can never get through and when you do, they are rude, disrespectful, distasteful attitude and cruel…This company needs to shut down and be investigated for fraud...

…They just ignore us and kick a middle class family with 3 kids out to the street. What has this world come to?

…Come to find out the house had sold that Monday and he was actually in Jonesboro signing the papers while he was talking to me. He is nothing but a LIAR!!!!!!

…They bombarded us with offers to refinance and lower our payment, and finally when we called, I spoke with a rep who said my husband qualified, so we ran his credit, he said he'd get back with us. He never called

…We never had to deal with such an incompetent, inexperienced, and unprofessional company and its people… The ladies on the phone either hang up on us or they do not know what they are talking about and cannot answer ANY of our questions. We were told everything would stay the same as we had with the CitiMortgage, but it is a total opposite from what we had and what we have to deal right now. The WORST company ever!

…I have been with Green Tree since 1998. This company is the worst I have ever seen.

…They (Green Tree) are aggressive and intimidating, demanding and rude. I pay within the grace period, never after. The only reason to calls is to intimidate. Complaints can be filed with: http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/.

… Citi Mortgage sold my mortgage to Greentree. We had direct deposit with Citi Mortgage and was unable to get it set up online with GreenTree. They are very unprofessional, insulting, rude... I couldn't believe that this is a real company... Uncivilized, primitive, gangster and mob style...

… We had a Citibank mortgage for 12 years before Green Tree came along and we NEVER had a customer service issue… I have NEVER had such POOR customer service from ANY mortgage company (we have had numerous mortgages and homes). If any one has the chance to refinance- DO IT!

… My wife and I feel that Greentree was fraudulent in requiring insurance premiums for a non - existent policy, and used our money for their benefit, at our expense.

…Greentree had me send information in over and over again and never do anything with it. Once they said it was in underwriting and that was a lie too. Spend hours on the phone - 100% run around. Lots of lies...

… Our mortgage was acquired by Greentree from Bank of America in mid 2013. We did not ask for this and in the approximate year and a half, have been unhappy with their services.

… Greentree called…they were rude, refused to speak to my wife even though I gave them permission. They hung up on her.

…Class action needs to happen and they need put in their place. These people has caused a lot of mental anguish and disruption for my family. They put words in my mouth and tell me I say things I never said. They have treated us with intimidating, lying, demanding, ignorance, rudeness, acted very childish, immature non professional behavior, etc.

*There are dozens of pages more of negative reviews, if you care to read them…

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Greentree Servicing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Greentree Servicing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Greentree Servicing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Greentree Servicing?

Comments

Winona, Mississippi, United States #1214589

they are not abiding by the law and bankruptcy court

Winona, Mississippi, United States #1214587

green tree needs to be shut down for good they are the devils that needs to be took they are the devils need taken out

Basehor, Kansas, United States #1214585

The Judge in any court should be reminded that he is the defender of the constitution-you and the judge are the only ones that have something to lose- his career your house

Basehor, Kansas, United States #1214578

Make sure that they have your complete note in hand,or in standing. They have to prove they have it or they do not have a contract with you it is with the lender or servicer that transferred the loan to them-bad paper tactics are being used

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1208894

Green tree made me pay 12 dollars every time I made a payment forced into their non existent homeowners policy made payoff on mortgage and did not receive deed for home for two years

I wish I could get someone to investigate the federal government-

mortgage companies-,they all get bailed out with Millions of $$$'s

the poor indivigual who only wants to stay in their home, gets -

nothing, but the sale date.

I also have been screwed by GreenTree.I don't think that there is anyone that care.

I have filed complaint with everyone who should care, but they don't! Someone is making money from our misery. I have an attorney on my case.

Still, no help yet!If there is an attorney out there that has the balls to take on GreenTree and Ditech, I sure would like to talk to them.

What Happen to the Money that was being paid back to the owners of the properties ? And what happen to the Federal Judges order regarding returning Moneys or an Clear Deed of that properties ?

I am very interested in jo*ning the lawsuit against greentree. I just need to know what i need to do. They haras=sed me so bad that i had panick attacks on top of my existing health problems.

now Ditech and they are even worse if that could be charging me fees I wasn't even aware of just appeared a ghostly $55 their reps are not informed I personally can not contact them via email I suspect they blocked me and phone calls oh people don't do that they will *** over in a heart beat...get everything dealing with this *** bottom feeding company IN WRITING it may save your butt!!!