Greentree Servicing in London, Kentucky - More Tree Shaking

I too bought a double wide mobile home through Greenpoint...this was probably a front company for Green tree. By looking at the way they are applying payments vs. interest, at the end of the 10 years I have left, instead of the loan being paid off, I will probably owe several thousand dollars as a balloon payment (not mentioned in the contract)

I started a new job at double my old salary and I will try to get this refinanced ASAP with someone else.

I have read on other sites of many similar problems with these folks. Another trick they pull is, you can pay with a check over the phone but they charge you about 12.00 to do so.

Also they don't process the payments in a timely manner. I mailed one 14 days early and it was posted one day after the "late date" even with the post mark on the envelope ( I photocopied the letter at the post office as proof) They would not remove the late charge even with evidence and having my lawyer write a letter.

docsavage
Review #118338 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing in Dothan, Alabama - Irritating, repetitive, computerized sales calls 4 lower interest rate

I get these "out of area" calls five times a week at least. Some recording from a gal named "Heather" from "credit services" delivers an alarming message to lower my interest rate immediately, "consider this your final notice".

I'm on the do not call registry,but these guys don't adhere to it. Sales girl gave me a number to call, 805-351-8307, said "experiencing high call volume, please hold" "approximate hold time 2 minutes". I held only to receive a computerized laugh (really!) and an advertisement for an ABC TV program. Then nothing.

Also the gal hung up on me when I attempted to tell her (in a pleasant way) why I wanted the company's number. No thanks to greentree financial

Read

Is that who keeps calling me about lowering my interest rate? they called at 8:30 am this time...

Review #118062 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118062.

Greentree Servicing in Fisherville, Kentucky - Lying about trying to help

GreenTrees harassing phone calls to my work has caused me to be suspended not once but two times even after telling them that this will happen if they call my work so it seems to me that they have idiots who don't care about the customer or getting their money if i get the customer fired. i refuse to answer a abusive and threatning phone message.

They are part of the cause for an even further delay to catch my account up. 3 days may not be much for them but to me that is a lot. I wish there were some one else that financed mobil homes. Or i had some where else to go i would give them what no one else would ever buy for what i owe.

and yey the loan will way out last the trailer, thats the sad thing.

Fisherville, Kentucky
Review #117746 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer117746.

Greentree Servicing in Mesa, Arizona - Calling without consulting their own records

Greentree keeps calling and calling multiple times per day leaving messages on my answering machine, usually between 6 and 8 messages per day, and when I finally arrive home and can answer the phone, they are stumbling with the facts of why they are even calling me.

It doesn't matter that arraingements for payment have already been made to them to be paid in two days. They still call!! to ask when I am making the payment. When I ask if they have anything in their computer indicating that a payment arraingement has been made already, I get an attitude from them like it is my fault and the same question keeps coming up. When are you going to make the payment? If you ask them a question that makes them actually search your file, they try to turn the tables on you and accuse you of being mean to them. Who do you think you are Greentree? You have lost my business and I will spread the word to anyone I can to stay away from you and judging from all the other complaints I've read on this website, I'm not the only one.

Greentree employees either are too *** to look up the information or they are instructed to keep harrassing the customer anyhow and keep calling.

Read
Review #117693 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer117693.

Greentree Servicing in Gulfport, Mississippi - Going from 3 to 1 month behind and no credit compromise.

Having several personal crisises, I actually worked hard to get account paid up. I went from 3-1 month behind and begged the company to work with me on an extension.

My son-in-law has the same company- gets extensions several times a year. I have had two in two years that I have paid on my vehicle. I worked very hard -skimped on food to catch up. Green Tree adamantly refuses to consider an extension for one month, which causes additonal hardship for me.

Will NEVER finance with this company again -recommend my family/ friends do the same.

peaches72950
Loss
Review #117632 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing in Denver, Colorado - Green Tree Lending Rip Off

First they harass us, we weren't even late, wasn't even our due date yet. Then they screw up the processing of our phone payment and charge us for it.

Then they set up automatic payments on the day THEY choose and charged us a late fee for four monthes before I stopped and looked at the bill. Now they tell us that is our fluat not theirs, and we get stuck paying them. I would NEVER tell anyone to use them and I will NEVER use them again useless I feel like getting screwed. This is the WORST MOST DISHONEST company I have ever worked with, since or heard of.

I would recommend flushing your money down the toliet before I would ever recommend Green Tree, Nothing but a RIP OFF there and it is always ALWAYS your flaut not theirs.

Read

They send you default notices even when they have the payments auto paid. They dont hold your note only an electronic copy illegal not valid in foreclosures read the news Greetree you are next along with Bank Of America :(

This HAS to be a predatory lender. My loan was sold to them from the Bank of America and right off the bat I start getting calls that my payment was late on a payment that had already been made.

Now they want to tell me that even though our loan docs say our payment will be considered past due if not received within 15 days of the due date they start calling on the 5th day.

SO sorry that we retired and only get paid once a month and pay everything on the first now. They are hateful nasty people and I will refi this loan ASAP!

Do what you can to stay away from this company.

$12 online banking fee. What a rip off

Green Tree Servicing LLC Green Tree-AL LLC, Green Tree Loan Co, Green Tree Consumer Discount Co Penalizes You when Paying Online or by Phone - Rapid City, South Dakota

ReeseKira

Bad loan experiences? Should you be looking for personal loans in amounts of $ 1,500 or more, consider Lending Tree.

Lending Tree LLC is the leading online personal bank loan application source in the United States. I found this here: Lending Tree personal loans can empower your finances Lending Tree services are delivered free of charge and obligation, empowering customers to find the personal loans that suit their needs.

Does your lawyer want another client against greentree

:( Greentree is nothing but a JOKE!! they are a bunch of idiots stuck in a building all day (that apparently they hate)that get off on harassing people.

well guess what?? NOT ANYMORE. I HAVE A LAWYER THAT IS TAKING THE CASE AND SAYS IT IS A GOOD ONE.

SEE YA LATER IDIOTS!! OH BY THE WAY THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR PAYING MY HOUSE PYMT!!!!!
:( green tree is the worst co. i have ever seen.

i can't believe some of the things they get away doing to people.i would rather be homeless than lend from these smartass ***. i hope they know that they are going to *** for the *** they put people through.
View more comments
becky2323
Review #115294 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing in Cynthiana, Kentucky - Ripped off by green tree pro and oprah, want money back

I am pissed and outraged! I have the same problem that others do and I want my money put back into my account.

This is a pure scam and am surprised that Oprah is a part of it. I only authorized for the 2 free bottles on by debit card for a free trial and they have charged me 84.90 each month since then. This is illegal and i as well cannot get in touch with the company. If you know the number, could you please send it to me.

skwoodcock@scrtc.com.

the address does not even exit when I called information. Shame on you Oprah

Read

I would recommend talking to your bank on this one. You are not responsible for unauthorized charges made to your account.

It is a pain, but you could always close your current checking account and open a new one. Or, if it is based off of your debit card have the bank give you a new 16 digit account number for your bank cards (reporting one lost might do the trick).

Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, United States #17372

I had the same problem and the above comment is correct - call your bank and they will give you a number. IF not, try "Paul" at 702-289-4205, that is the number my bank gave me for my transaction. Good Luck!

Decatur, Texas, United States #9460

HAVE YOU TRIED CALLING YOUR BANK TO SEE IF THEY HAVE THE NUMBER CAUSE SOMETIMES WHEN A CHARGE GOES THROUGH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IT ALSO PROVIDES THE PHONE NUMBER UNDER THE CHARGE YOU CAN ALSO FIND THE NUMBER YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE ACESS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE LIKE I HAVE COREBANKING SO I CAN VEIW MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ANYTIME THAT WERE I ALWAYS FIND NUMBERS FOR PEOPLE WHO TAKE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT OR I CALL THE BANK . HOPE THIS HELPS.

Sonja Woodcock
Review #115195 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing in Connellsville, Pennsylvania - Harassing and threatening calls

i have been threatened to have my face slapped by luke at greentree and told he would put me in the poor house. he also asks that you send him a picture of yourself so he can put it on his deadbeat wall.

i had to have a lawyer contact the company so as not to receive calls from him. he has called after hours and on holidays.

this company is a disgrace. they have also called me before my payment is due to see if it is going to be on time.they also tell you to sell everything.

lynxdogg
Loss
Review #114544 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing in Manchester, New Hampshire - Calls dont stop

who is this Bridget women from green tree? she so rude.

she calls me everyday. she calls my wife at work most every day. if you are one day late on your payment all *** breaks loose. i think this *** must be part owner of the company the way she acts when she calls.

i was told by a credit counselor that these people use a lot of scare tactics to get there money so they can get a commission. i hate her and i hate green tree.

one day me and Bridget will meet and i will send my boot in her ***!

Read

Here is a thought; how about pay your mortgage on time then you don't have to worry about being in collections? I have a loan with Green Tree and have never received any of the 10 phone calls a day you seem to have received.

So from what I can tell, if you paid your mortage on time, they wouldn't call you! Please, get it together instead of blaming someone else for your financial inadequacy.

same here bridgett is avery mean women treats people like there dirt=---green tree needs a class action suit put against them

Green Tree calls my cell phone at least 10 times a day. I make my payment every month but can't make it the 1st week of the month.

I never go past 15 days. How can i get them to stop calling my cell and and at work?

V

guitar1110
Review #113690 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greentree Servicing in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma - ALL THEY DO IS CALL MY RELATIVES AND HARRASS THEM

i bought my MH package deal for 50,000.00 in 1997. The mobile is falling apart but it's not like i have anywhere else to move to.It's funny how my balance owed has been 42,000.00 for about 5 years now??

They never apply my payment to my principle? I was in the hospital and became late on my payments. I shut off my home phone and refuse to give them my cell # Now they call all of my relatives and harass them.

I need a different lender! Anyone finance Mobile homes in Texas.?

Thanks.

Loss
Review #112698 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer112698.