1.5

Other Product Review

Rude call me at work when I told them I can not get calls at work just for being 16 days late on my payment rudest I have ever ment

Ypsilanti Charter Township, Michigan
Poor customer service
Review #684903 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer684903.

Greentree Servicing in Saint Paul, Minnesota - Returned my payment checks and put my house in forclosure

Citi sold my mortgage after I lost my job and couldn't make full payments. So for a while I sent everything I had to Green Tree.

They tried to force me to refinance my mortgage but I read all the horror stories about this company and refused their offers. Then Green Tree started the nasty phone calls. Next Green Tree held onto one of my payment checks without cashing it. So I took money out of my retirement fund and sent to them.

Thousands of dollars! After a few months they returned both of my uncashed checks and said my house is in foreclosure. I was still receiving monthly bills so I took thousands more dollars out of my retirement fund, and sent in the exact amount due before the due date. Weeks went by and they didn't cash my check.

Now they just returned my check saying I need to send a certified check to reinstate my account. The check is good and all they had to do was cash it or call my bank to verify the money was there. It's a scam to delay payment and add more late fees.

They ruined my credit. Green Tree is corrupt to the core.

Pricing issue
Review #684002 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer684002.

Greentree Servicing in Warsaw, North Carolina - Scamming Customers

Bought a trailer and it was suppose to be new, but it was not and I asked for brown cabinets and dark carpet,cabinets was white, trailer did not have any shut off valves in any parts of the house. The boarder of the home was half put up.

The people did a sorry job. They will lie and get more money out your account than they suppose to, so I started sending in a money order each month. Try to lie and say that you are more payments behind than what you really are. It is best to document everything.

My mobile home is separated from a tornado that we had and they have not fixed anything but what they want fixed. Told them to change my last name and take the other person on my account off because he can not be caught at the home because of the court system, and he wrote a note and they still will not take him off. I am out of work on disability and have to have another knee replacement on September 30, 2015, and pay them faithfully out of that $900 a month and they still talking about I owe them $278 for something. They are very rude.

My trailer has mold and mildew and they will not do anything about it and my husaband is a sickle cell patient and my play is to when my health is better and after I finish my therapy, I plan to get a lawyer and take them to court for my husband getting sick and going in the hospital often from inhaling the scent. I keep bad headaches from the smell. I have to do my best to remodle the mobile home on my own, but now that I am out of work and on disabilty I can hardly do anything from paying my bills with that small amount of money.

I am one month behind and do all I can to pay a little extra until I can go back in the work field as a teacher. I never had a problem with the other company, until I got with them.

Warsaw, North Carolina
Company lies and threatings
Damaged or defective
Review #682459 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer682459.

Greentree Servicing Loan Review

The reps. are the rudest, most inconsiderate people. I never missed a payment for 5 years and paid over my amount due but I got behind only $35 and received rude harrasing threatening phone calls from them up to 10 Times a day.

Poor customer service
Review #678325 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer678325.

Greentree Servicing in Arlington, Texas - Complaint with Green Tree Claims Not Disbursing Claims Money

I have had the same problems with Green Tree claims department as the post I just read. I have been calling from Jul 27, 2015 up until today Aug 5, 2015 and to no avail.

I have called regular customer service and they have tried to reach this dept but to no avail. I have been told to try calling at 7am Mountain time and have done that. I have called all day, everyday since Jul 27th and no one will answer the phone only a pre-recorded msg saying they are busy and then the msg says they can't come to the phone and hangs up. I had been trying to reach them because I sent over $11K in insurance claims checks and my contractor last week was nearing the end of the project and all I wanted to do was to notify them of that and ask that they send their inspector to inspect the work so my contractor can be paid.

This morning I reached someone in the complaints depart who tried to reach claims too and was unsuccessful, said she will keep trying and promised someone will call me today and I have not heard a word yet from claims and like I told the lady in the complaint department I doubt if I would.

I told her I could not be only one affected by the claims dept not answering or sending us back our claim check funds to pay contractors for work completed. I am done with this B.S. at GreenTree, I told the lady I spoke with this morning I am going to contact local police where claims dept is located and see if there is anyone still working there, I am going to contact their CEO and the attorney general where the claims dept is located. They have the home owners insurance claims monies and not sending it back to us to pay for damages our insurance companies settled on our homes and our contractors have completed.

THERE IS A SERIOUS, SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH GREEN TREE CLAIMS DEPT AND WITH GREEN TREE PERIOD IF THEY HAVE A DEPARTMENT THAT THEIR OWN EMPLOYEE'S HAVE FAILED TO REACH ANYONE AT.

EITHER THEY ARE ALL DEAD IN THE CLAIMS DEPT AND NO ONE HAS CHECKED ON THEM IN WEEKS OR THEY HAVE STOLEN OUR MONEY AND CLOSED UP SHOP!!! PLEASE, PLEASE ANYONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM PLEASE POST AND ESCALATE TO THE AUTHORITIES IF YOU HAVEN'T REACHED ANYONE AFTER THIS POST on 08.05.15.

#1020219

We have also had prob with greatness mortgage ands need to.know if anyone can help us with this

No Response from claims dept, been calling since 07.27.15
Loss
Preferred solution
I want my insurance claims monies released immediately!! The rec'd the checks from me via FedEx on 07.15.15 and my contractor has completed repairs and I can not get anyone in claims to schedule an inspection or send me my money to pay contractor!
Review #677703 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer677703.

Greentree Servicing in Window Rock, Arizona - Constant Threats to take legal actions

I am tired of being threated by customers, that they want to take legal action to take my home. I have been making payments on this home since 1995, which is 20 years, and I am not about to have this company take my home, for being late few days or even a month behind.

I will continue to make payments until I received my title to this home. Money does not come to us as easy as everyone else, there are people that don't have the luxury of having money everyday, and here you have people that call you to make it sound like you can just go out and get the money you need that they are requesting. these customer service people make it sound like if one person doesn't make a payment that the whole corporation (Green Tree) is going to be out of business.

I am sure there are people that make payments on time that can keep the corporation stay in business. I am a sole income provider of my family and I am doing what I can to pay off my debt to green tree, so I don't have to keep hearing this "well if you don't have the money by tomorrow, we just to have to take legal action", Please!, I am sure I am not the only one making the payment to keep your business going, I am sure you have more green tree customers.

ayoung
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1015727
Greentree Servicing Verified Representative

We understand you need support with this issue. We would like to help.

To protect your privacy and comply with financial disclosure laws, we need to work with you offline.

Can you give us a call @ 866-231-5348 (M-F 7a-8p; Sat 7a-1p CST) so we can help?

If GreenTree Services your mortgage contact the CFPB at 855-411-2372 or www.consumerfinance.gov.E

Window Rock, Arizona
Poor customer service
Review #674478 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer674478.
2.0

Greentree servicing accessing late fees when they didn't have my loan!

Every month I have a different payment. Released pmt from my bank then looked on website and pmt was different AGAIN!

Said I owed a !late payment from 2014, when I was with CITIBANK! NO NO NO! How can they do this to me every month when my pmt is there the day before it is due???

Got to get away from these people they are scammers!!!!!! Lady taking my call said she would "PETITION" to have the late fee removed and to allow 8-10 days for an answer...so are they now going to charge me a late fee for a late fee that is not a late fee?

I didn’t like
Way i was being treated, Customer service
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #671798 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer671798.

Greentree Servicing in Tinley Park, Illinois - Loan amount enlarged due to incorrect taxes, horrible customer service

Loan was aquired by from another company, taxes were raised, faxed new tax bill due to being lowered since turning 65 and frozen. Paid two payments leaving off the extra 100.00 for taxes.

Waiting for reassesment of bill, they hurt my credit rating, and customer service was no help. They all read a script and dont help you at all. They have no power to help and dont care, I have never made a late payment and I am furious of how this was handled. I even told them I would pay my own taxes and they couldnt, help with that either.

I talked to three different people on different days and they all lied or never told me the truth about what would happen. This is an awful company and I think I will sell just to get rid of them.

Tacoma, Washington, United States #1011193

I have had the same problem with Green Tree Servicing and I found out that they are committing the following violations of the TCPA, FCPA, FDCPA and RESPA acts. This why the Government has gone after them, I also found this web site that you can get all the information that you would need to go after them and make them pay for trying to wreck your life ( http://a4e9881ipth-7k8jmvycl6zex6.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=DOSA-WLIYD ) just copy and paste to your web seach bar.

Tags
  • Green Tree Mortgage Home Loan
How they cant help
Poor customer service
Review #665908 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer665908.

Greentree Servicing Home Mortgage Review from Turlock, California

Green Tree took over my Mortage. I didn't notice any problem's at first.

Then last year my payment wen't from $772.24 to

$844.92 I am on a fixed. I called and was given bunch of excuses. They said my taxes had gone up, that was lie. Then they said my home owner's insurance had gone up another lie.

Everytime I asked for the superviser they refused. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Now my payment is up to $901.19 they have run out of excuses. There print out is

The worst most confusing piece of *** I have ever recieved.

It makes no since.

This is huge scam . I just not sure where to go next.

Poor customer service
Review #665693 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer665693.

Greentree Servicing in Littleton, Colorado - Customer Service/Claims department failure

I have been trying for a week to speak to someone in claims. I played 20 questions with one CS rep who told me after answering all her questions at 7AM mountain time that Claims was closed (not according to your web site). I have tried other times and my call was dropped or transferred to a digital 20 question system. I have also sent emails without response.

Is that your policy?

I am trying to arrange for an end of repair inspection so that MY insurance funds being held by Green Tree can be released for payment to contractor.,

Poor customer service
Review #665208 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer665208.