Show reviews that mention
green tree payment tree mortgage loan payments phone account bank customer service
Filter review

Greentree Servicing - Cancelled their insurance and got my own.

In june 2008 i cancelled the insurance on my mobile home with Greentree Servicing. I purchased my own insurance. They show on their paper work the name of my new insurance company. They told me over the phone what my house payment would be minus the insurance. I made the payment they told me to make. Today 6/30/2008 I got on their online service to make sure the payment had been received. It had been received, but now they say I owe $60.00 more. I called them. They say it is for insurance for March thru June 2008. This was not one the bill before. now I have to pay $60.00 a month for 4 months for Insurance that should have already been paid. I fear this will never end.
Reston, Virginia

Greentree Servicing - Took my home because I was Two months behind

same here, only I dealt with Erica I was two months behind on my 1999 norris mobil home and see told me to move out so I did I've also paid ed 64'000 thousand dollars on my home Now it up for sale I wonder how those people sleep at night knowing they have got there money for the home and me and my Handicap Child is sleeping were ever we can find a place, so here's to Greentree I hope God blesses you with only good Because I have a heart and I would never do what you have done you got your money good luck and god bless Melinda West Virginia

greentree is also taking my house away for being 2 months behind too. I have been in court with them for the last 5 months.

I'm giving up and they can have the house. they don't post any of my payments that I give them and I owe more then I started 10 years ago

Let me know about the law suit I want to be part of it. my email is jemboop2u@yahoo.com

#19640

GOD IS GETTING READY TO REVEAL WHAT GREEN TREE IS ALL ABOUT AND THEY WILL RESTORE BACK TO SOME 100FOLD 60 FOLD AND SOME 30 FOLD, GOD SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW HE IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THEM. WATCH WHAT GOD IS GOING TO DO.

THEY CAN NOT TAKE YOUR HOME BEING 2 MONTH BEHIND. THEY TALK ABOUT GOD LIKE HE IS NOTHING BUT THEY ARE ABOUT TO FIND OUT.JUST TOUCH AND AGREE WITH ME.

melindamorgan

:cry

View more comments (3)
Omar, West Virginia

Greentree Servicing - Paid for 6 years owed more than org amount

I got a trailer thru deerfeild homes in Mcpherson ks the originial price was $7000.and change i put $1000 down (money never was listed on contract or any place else) and $6000 was financed by then Green point Credit and all was fine i got a call saying i was behind no matter when i sent it i was late so i had it automaticaly payed thru checking account . a year later i get a call " mr---- you need to go get me some money" i thoght it was a prank so i just hung up a mrs. walker for gp called right back and was quite pissy she informed me that i had been behind for the last year. i explained that i was on auto pay she didnt care i was behind! and that i was to pay or they would just come get my home. I told that hag she better bring tires. over the course of 6yrs they took $700 insted of $100 neglected to tell me it took a month to get the auto pay started called me at least once a week after 6 yrs i owed $7000 plus a years worth of late charges. I just walked away my credit was screwed due to them any way. A couple of years later made a agreement that if i paid $1000 they would Write it off and put that on my credit they did write it off but still havent changed the credit and had the balls to call my 71 year old mothers house " mrs. ---- where you going to sleep tonight when we come get your home? " this after i had settled and 3yrs after i walked away. i could go on but i just get pissed every time i think about
El Dorado, Kansas

Greentree Servicing - More Tree Shaking

I too bought a double wide mobile home through Greenpoint...this was probably a front company for Green tree. By looking at the way they are applying payments vs. interest, at the end of the 10 years I have left, instead of the loan being paid off, I will probably owe several thousand dollars as a balloon payment (not mentioned in the contract) I started a new job at double my old salary and I will try to get this refinanced ASAP with someone else. I have read on other sites of many similar problems with these folks. Another trick they pull is, you can pay with a check over the phone but they charge you about 12.00 to do so. Also they don't process the payments in a timely manner. I mailed one 14 days early and it was posted one day after the "late date" even with the post mark on the envelope ( I photocopied the letter at the post office as proof) They would not remove the late charge even with evidence and having my lawyer write a letter.
London, Kentucky
Greentree Servicing Loan

Greentree Servicing - Irritating, repetitive, computerized sales calls 4 lower interest rate

I get these "out of area" calls five times a week at least. Some recording from a gal named "Heather" from "credit services" delivers an alarming message to lower my interest rate immediately, "consider this your final notice". I'm on the do not call registry,but these guys don't adhere to it. Sales girl gave me a number to call, 805-351-8307, said "experiencing high call volume, please hold" "approximate hold time 2 minutes". I held only to receive a computerized laugh (really!) and an advertisement for an ABC TV program. Then nothing. Also the gal hung up on me when I attempted to tell her (in a pleasant way) why I wanted the company's number. No thanks to greentree financial

Is that who keeps calling me about lowering my interest rate? they called at 8:30 am this time...

Dothan, Alabama

Greentree Servicing - Lying about trying to help

GreenTrees harassing phone calls to my work has caused me to be suspended not once but two times even after telling them that this will happen if they call my work so it seems to me that they have idiots who don't care about the customer or getting their money if i get the customer fired. i refuse to answer a abusive and threatning phone message. They are part of the cause for an even further delay to catch my account up. 3 days may not be much for them but to me that is a lot. I wish there were some one else that financed mobil homes. Or i had some where else to go i would give them what no one else would ever buy for what i owe. and yey the loan will way out last the trailer, thats the sad thing.
Fisherville, Kentucky
Greentree Servicing Customer Care

Greentree Servicing - Calling without consulting their own records

Greentree keeps calling and calling multiple times per day leaving messages on my answering machine, usually between 6 and 8 messages per day, and when I finally arrive home and can answer the phone, they are stumbling with the facts of why they are even calling me. It doesn't matter that arraingements for payment have already been made to them to be paid in two days. They still call!! to ask when I am making the payment. When I ask if they have anything in their computer indicating that a payment arraingement has been made already, I get an attitude from them like it is my fault and the same question keeps coming up. When are you going to make the payment? If you ask them a question that makes them actually search your file, they try to turn the tables on you and accuse you of being mean to them. Who do you think you are Greentree? You have lost my business and I will spread the word to anyone I can to stay away from you and judging from all the other complaints I've read on this website, I'm not the only one. Greentree employees either are too *** to look up the information or they are instructed to keep harrassing the customer anyhow and keep calling.
Mesa, Arizona

Greentree Servicing - Going from 3 to 1 month behind and no credit compromise.

Having several personal crisises, I actually worked hard to get account paid up. I went from 3-1 month behind and begged the company to work with me on an extension. My son-in-law has the same company- gets extensions several times a year. I have had two in two years that I have paid on my vehicle. I worked very hard -skimped on food to catch up. Green Tree adamantly refuses to consider an extension for one month, which causes additonal hardship for me. Will NEVER finance with this company again -recommend my family/ friends do the same.
Gulfport, Mississippi

Greentree Servicing - Green Tree Lending Rip Off

First they harass us, we weren't even late, wasn't even our due date yet. Then they screw up the processing of our phone payment and charge us for it. Then they set up automatic payments on the day THEY choose and charged us a late fee for four monthes before I stopped and looked at the bill. Now they tell us that is our fluat not theirs, and we get stuck paying them. I would NEVER tell anyone to use them and I will NEVER use them again useless I feel like getting screwed. This is the WORST MOST DISHONEST company I have ever worked with, since or heard of. I would recommend flushing your money down the toliet before I would ever recommend Green Tree, Nothing but a RIP OFF there and it is always ALWAYS your flaut not theirs.

They send you default notices even when they have the payments auto paid. They dont hold your note only an electronic copy illegal not valid in foreclosures read the news Greetree you are next along with Bank Of America :(

This HAS to be a predatory lender. My loan was sold to them from the Bank of America and right off the bat I start getting calls that my payment was late on a payment that had already been made.

Now they want to tell me that even though our loan docs say our payment will be considered past due if not received within 15 days of the due date they start calling on the 5th day.

SO sorry that we retired and only get paid once a month and pay everything on the first now. They are hateful nasty people and I will refi this loan ASAP!

Do what you can to stay away from this company.

$12 online banking fee. What a rip off

Green Tree Servicing LLC Green Tree-AL LLC, Green Tree Loan Co, Green Tree Consumer Discount Co Penalizes You when Paying Online or by Phone - Rapid City, South Dakota

ReeseKira S

Bad loan experiences? Should you be looking for personal loans in amounts of $ 1,500 or more, consider Lending Tree.

Lending Tree LLC is the leading online personal bank loan application source in the United States. I found this here: Lending Tree personal loans can empower your finances Lending Tree services are delivered free of charge and obligation, empowering customers to find the personal loans that suit their needs.

Does your lawyer want another client against greentree

:( Greentree is nothing but a JOKE!! they are a bunch of idiots stuck in a building all day (that apparently they hate)that get off on harassing people.

well guess what?? NOT ANYMORE. I HAVE A LAWYER THAT IS TAKING THE CASE AND SAYS IT IS A GOOD ONE.

SEE YA LATER IDIOTS!! OH BY THE WAY THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR PAYING MY HOUSE PYMT!!!!!

:( green tree is the worst co. i have ever seen.

i can't believe some of the things they get away doing to people.i would rather be homeless than lend from these *** ***. i hope they know that they are going to *** for the *** they put people through.

View more comments (6)
Denver, Colorado

Greentree Servicing - Ripped off by green tree pro and oprah, want money back

I am pissed and outraged! I have the same problem that others do and I want my money put back into my account. This is a pure scam and am surprised that Oprah is a part of it. I only authorized for the 2 free bottles on by debit card for a free trial and they have charged me 84.90 each month since then. This is illegal and i as well cannot get in touch with the company. If you know the number, could you please send it to me. skwoodcock@scrtc.com. the address does not even exit when I called information. Shame on you Oprah

I would recommend talking to your bank on this one. You are not responsible for unauthorized charges made to your account.

It is a pain, but you could always close your current checking account and open a new one. Or, if it is based off of your debit card have the bank give you a new 16 digit account number for your bank cards (reporting one lost might do the trick).

I had the same problem and the above comment is correct - call your bank and they will give you a number. IF not, try "Paul" at 702-289-4205, that is the number my bank gave me for my transaction. Good Luck!

HAVE YOU TRIED CALLING YOUR BANK TO SEE IF THEY HAVE THE NUMBER CAUSE SOMETIMES WHEN A CHARGE GOES THROUGH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IT ALSO PROVIDES THE PHONE NUMBER UNDER THE CHARGE YOU CAN ALSO FIND THE NUMBER YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE ACESS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE LIKE I HAVE COREBANKING SO I CAN VEIW MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ANYTIME THAT WERE I ALWAYS FIND NUMBERS FOR PEOPLE WHO TAKE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT OR I CALL THE BANK . HOPE THIS HELPS.

Cynthiana, Kentucky

Greentree Servicing - Harassing and threatening calls

i have been threatened to have my face slapped by luke at greentree and told he would put me in the poor house. he also asks that you send him a picture of yourself so he can put it on his deadbeat wall. i had to have a lawyer contact the company so as not to receive calls from him. he has called after hours and on holidays. this company is a disgrace. they have also called me before my payment is due to see if it is going to be on time.they also tell you to sell everything.
Connellsville, Pennsylvania
Greentree Servicing Mortgage

Greentree Servicing - Calls dont stop

who is this Bridget women from green tree? she so rude. she calls me everyday. she calls my wife at work most every day. if you are one day late on your payment all *** breaks loose. i think this *** must be part owner of the company the way she acts when she calls. i was told by a credit counselor that these people use a lot of scare tactics to get there money so they can get a commission. i hate her and i hate green tree. one day me and Bridget will meet and i will send my boot in her ***!

Here is a thought; how about pay your mortgage on time then you don't have to worry about being in collections? I have a loan with Green Tree and have never received any of the 10 phone calls a day you seem to have received.

So from what I can tell, if you paid your mortage on time, they wouldn't call you! Please, get it together instead of blaming someone else for your financial inadequacy.

same here bridgett is avery mean women treats people like there dirt=---green tree needs a class action suit put against them

Green Tree calls my cell phone at least 10 times a day. I make my payment every month but can't make it the 1st week of the month.

I never go past 15 days. How can i get them to stop calling my cell and and at work?

V

Manchester, New Hampshire

Greentree Servicing - ALL THEY DO IS CALL MY RELATIVES AND HARRASS THEM

i bought my MH package deal for 50,000.00 in 1997. The mobile is falling apart but it's not like i have anywhere else to move to.It's funny how my balance owed has been 42,000.00 for about 5 years now?? They never apply my payment to my principle? I was in the hospital and became late on my payments. I shut off my home phone and refuse to give them my cell # Now they call all of my relatives and harass them. I need a different lender! Anyone finance Mobile homes in Texas.? Thanks.
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Greentree Servicing - They call me a million times a day

I just wanted to write and tell how I have been treated by these people. My Daughter passed away in Feb. 07, we did not have any Ins on her so we had to pay for all the funural expences our selfs, so i call to see if there way they could help me out because i knew i was going to be late on some of my payments and was told that there was nothing they could do so when my payments were late they started calling everyone i knew and telling them about my business which i do not think is right. . and they had the nerve to serve me with and eviction notice unless i payed everything i owed even though they knew this was a hard time forme, till this day i am still one month behind and they call and call till i don't anwser the phone. I have told them as soon as i can i going to catch that payment up but they are so hateful they don't understand after lossing my daughter and everything else they don't care if i ever get this payed off i will NEVER have a nother loan with them. I really despise those people and if they were in my shoes they would have done the same thing i am doing, thanks for letting me have my say on GREENTREE

also, write to the Attorney General of your state. You might be pleasantly surprised at what help doing so may do for you (and 'another victim') -- I hope. Good luck to both of you.

Complain, officially, with the Federal Trade Commission. Either fill out the online form, or mail a certified letter.

I don't know what GreenTree is, but the way they're contacting you is in violation of federal law.

Also, send a certified letter to Green Tree regarding your situation, and your request, as well as a request not to be called at whatever numbers you don't want them to call you at while you work out a payment arrangement.

Don't throw the certified receipts away no matter what anyone tell syou. Keep a copy of your letter, and write the certified number on the bottom of both letters.

:eek they just dont care. at all. :( very sorry for your terrible loss.

Athens, Georgia

Greentree Servicing - Greentree Credit .Time the tree was given a good shake

I have a mobile home financed through Greentree Credit ,actually when I financed the home I financed through Greenpoint which I guess was bought out by Greentree .Every since then it has been a constant ongoing nightmare dealing with these incompetent morons.I had sent a payment in by mail and it was a money order ,well somehow it misteriously dissapeared and put me a moth behind on my payment ..I am poor and dont make alot of money ,well if I made alot of money ,I would not be living in a mobile home ,go figure .Anyhoo it has been an ongoing nightmare of constant phone calls to my residence several times a day almost everyday and even on weekends and holidays.They have even threatened me with reposessions and whatever else they can come up with .Most of the reps there are very rude and disrespectful.Something has to be done to stop this and people that are having this same problem and i have studied up on this company and there has been alot of complaints and nothing good has been said about them but people that are having this same problem need to potetion against this company and we also need to write to our congress to pass laws that protect us from these corporate blood sucking vampires.This absolutely has to be stopped !!! We should have rights just as any other home owners have and should have laws to protect us .I am sick and tired of these people thinking that they can just walk all over us and do whatever they want and most of all I am sick and tired of seeing hard working people in a never endind battle to pay off their homes ,paying and paying and paying for years and never even putting a dent in the principal,and these corporate bloodsuckers getting wealthy off us hard working people .Also i am sick of People like us trying to get caught up when we fall on hard times and being threatend that we are going to lose our homes and most of all I am sick of seeing good people lose their homes when they are trying to do whats right and make their payments .Something has to be done and we are the ones that have to make it happen by writing to congress about prtecting owners of manufactured housnig ,at this point anything to make a difference whatever it is we have to do . Greentree Credit is ripping mobile home owners off and it is time that their tree was given a really good shake

My story was a little different, they lost one of my payments when they changed over to Greenwhatever is was and they never told me about it until I tried to refinance the house, seems I had four years of late payments. Not a bank in the State would talk to me about paying it off with all my payments for four years one month exactly late.

When I tried to get them to fixz it, they refused.

They had already ruined my credit, and after thirteen years I still owed what I payed for the darned thing, so I told them to come and get it! They couldn't even do that in a timely manner, took them a year.

#141966

We have had the same problem..Lost payments which took them a month to find that they put in someone else account. When we are late they call more than once a day.

The people that work there are so rude.

And I am going to have to call this week to make arrangements due to my husband just getting laid off. This is a horrible company..

#120418

You do not have to put up with the threatening phone calls-- all you have to do is write a cease and desist letter. if they dont cease and desist-- you have the right to sue them. I've gotten this information from a lawyer, and it has stopped all harrasing phone calls for me.

about the missing money, i hope you saved your money order receipt, have them track it... they can tell you who cashed, and then write the crediting companies, so they wont ruin your credit.

best of luck, your comrade against beaucracy.

Since I last wrote this my mobile home has been payed off in full and I do not have to deal with those *** ever agsin but to those of you who do .Dontb give up the fight and I really hope to see a class action law suit filed against thse *** pukebags ...Good luck to all of you

these people have done this to me n my hubby for 11 yrs and now hes passed away and im haveing to deal with them alone. once when we got behind and they called the *** that had me on phone *** at me had me in tears and them i found out she had me on speaker phone and they all where laffing at me i wouldnt never talk with them again,but now i have to im trying to live off unempolyment and make my payment so i dont have deal with it not easy but what do you do right

AMEN TO THAT ONE BROTHER. I FELL BEHIND DUE TO A DEADBEAT RENTER THAT STUCK ME WITH 2 MONTHS RENT AND CALLED THEM AND SET THE PAYMENTS UP.

THEIR AUTOMATED SYSTEM KEPT CALLING AND THEN THEY TRIED MAKING ME PAY A MONTH AHEAD.

THEY ARE SUCH IDIOTS. I TRULY HOPE THAT SOME DAY SOMEONE WILL SHUT THEM DOWN AND GET US GREENPUKE PAYERS SOMEONE BETTER TO GIVE OUR MONEY TO.

View more comments (5)