Greentree Servicing - My loan was transfered to Green Tree from BOA
My Loan was transfered from BOA to the Terrible company ( Green Tree) first why is is called GreenTree when you can't go paperless on line without a fee?I am self employed so I pay my mortagage from two different accounts and like the flexability of when to pay my mortgage.first MARLA said I was being " Rude and tio keep my comments to myself " because I stated how much I HATED Green Tree for the reasons listed above.
I asked why aren't you on line to pay bills without being charged? she said we are and there is no charge if you set up an automatic payment from your account . I reiterated that I am self employed and need the flexability to pay within the first 5 to 10 days depending on my income . Then she suggested I set up a third account just for greentree so it could come out automatically.
How *** is that?? I would then have another account so I get charged $29.00 per month in fees instead of the $12.00 a month to pay over the phone.. great suggestion... I am like most people out there paying my bills on a month to month basis with little left over.
Thanks MARLA for the great advise. and for the record I was not rude to you on the phone I was stateing a FACE Green Tree is not Green and I hate this company do not tell me to keep my Comments to MYSELF.
It is the way I feel and I in no way was disrespectful to you..even after your ignorant comment....
Re think your phone personal lady......
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- "Home Relief Services LLC is a Scam! Someone needs to do Something FAST! To Whom it may concern: Who and What was Home Relief Services LLC. The owners of the..."
- "California - DOC Residential Mortgage Lending Act License (Branch) No Hide DetailsLicense /Registration #: 813G992 Original Issue Date : 03/08/2010Status : Voluntary Surrender Status Date: 11/15/2010Other Trade Names used..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "Purchased Sofa in June and cushions fell apart. Purchased warranty and put in claim and then was told to phone Living Spaces and was told they would get back..."
- "I bought a sectional couch march 2014. The fabric started piling on the cushions. The fabric on the back seat cushions where there is less friction from siting looks normal...."
- "I've been using L'oreal since I'm 16 years old. I never had any problem with it. Last Friday Aug. 29, 2015 I decided to buy one at Walmart in preparation..."
- "I ordered from a local pizza place at 8:12PM last night and it went thru saying that it would be there by 8:47-8:57. I have ordered from this restaurant before..."