Greentree Servicing - My loan was transfered to Green Tree from BOA
My Loan was transfered from BOA to the Terrible company ( Green Tree) first why is is called GreenTree when you can't go paperless on line without a fee?I am self employed so I pay my mortagage from two different accounts and like the flexability of when to pay my mortgage.first MARLA said I was being " Rude and tio keep my comments to myself " because I stated how much I HATED Green Tree for the reasons listed above.
I asked why aren't you on line to pay bills without being charged? she said we are and there is no charge if you set up an automatic payment from your account . I reiterated that I am self employed and need the flexability to pay within the first 5 to 10 days depending on my income . Then she suggested I set up a third account just for greentree so it could come out automatically.
How *** is that?? I would then have another account so I get charged $29.00 per month in fees instead of the $12.00 a month to pay over the phone.. great suggestion... I am like most people out there paying my bills on a month to month basis with little left over.
Thanks MARLA for the great advise. and for the record I was not rude to you on the phone I was stateing a FACE Green Tree is not Green and I hate this company do not tell me to keep my Comments to MYSELF.
It is the way I feel and I in no way was disrespectful to you..even after your ignorant comment....
Re think your phone personal lady......d39219d review #299493
You may also like
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "In the process of wedding planning, the #1 advice I got from former brides was to invest in a good photographer. Why? Because the photos or videos you get are the..."
- "I put an order in on Nov 8th for $47 and never received it. I sent several messages and called the company several times and all I get is a..."
- "After the company called me to tell me my order would NOT include the battery for the camera I told them that their "Package" was deceptive because the photo clearly..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."