Greentree Servicing - Greentree is the worst company
I paid $427,500 for my house in 2006, I put $85,500 down payment, and quiet often I paid extra $500 towards the principle. I have the mortgage balance around $304,000 with a 6.375% interest, and my house is worth around $250,000.
I am trying to do a HARP refinance through the service company, Greentree service, and I was told I am not qualified because of my income. I am a self-employee, I have good years and bad years, I have never been late on any payment in my life, and I have over 800 FICO score.
My current payment is $2,140 PI with 6.375% interest rate, for sure I can reduce the payment if I can do the HARP refi. How can a lender dis-qualify me if I have less monthly payment?
That's all because the greedy lender doesn't want to reduce the profit, they forgot all we tax payers bailed them out. I am ready to default on my loan, I'll drag the foreclosure as long as I could (rent free), I'll trash half the house. By the time Greentree takes back the house, there's probably over $100,000 repair work needs to be done.
If there's enough people like me doing that, I am sure the lenders will be more cooperate doing the refi to their customers.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "The first thing that I noticed was odd was the fact that they claimed shipping was free over $50. I had $53.80 in the cart and they claimed I was..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "https://www.msa30x.com/?mid=4306630 When you order them online! The website will hit you up for a lot of things. Most of which! Are not needed. The one that is not needed is "BATTERIES"! The amp. hearing..."
- "This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled! Then they tell you that..."
- "I have just discovered I have $139.36 taken from my account that I didn't/don't remember authorising. How on earth do I stop it? I wondered where the stuff was coming from..."