I paid $427,500 for my house in 2006, I put $85,500 down payment, and quiet often I paid extra $500 towards the principle. I have the mortgage balance around $304,000 with a 6.375% interest, and my house is worth around $250,000.
I am trying to do a HARP refinance through the service company, Greentree service, and I was told I am not qualified because of my income. I am a self-employee, I have good years and bad years, I have never been late on any payment in my life, and I have over 800 FICO score.
My current payment is $2,140 PI with 6.375% interest rate, for sure I can reduce the payment if I can do the HARP refi. How can a lender dis-qualify me if I have less monthly payment?
That's all because the greedy lender doesn't want to reduce the profit, they forgot all we tax payers bailed them out. I am ready to default on my loan, I'll drag the foreclosure as long as I could (rent free), I'll trash half the house. By the time Greentree takes back the house, there's probably over $100,000 repair work needs to be done.
If there's enough people like me doing that, I am sure the lenders will be more cooperate doing the refi to their customers.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!! They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!! I have..."
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "Home Relief Services LLC is a Scam! Someone needs to do Something FAST! To Whom it may concern: Who and What was Home Relief Services LLC. The owners of the..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "Had a terrible experience with a pair of wirewound 25 watt 500 ohm rheostats from the Tasharina company, sold through Walmart. Discovered this website through another review with a..."
- "Primestyle Thank you. Thomas did a fantastic job on my custom made ring I wasn't happy with the first item I ordered so I returned it and had..."
- "Hello , I'm a neighbor, just want to say your L.E.D site light flash like crazy at night. Please get this corrected...."