Greentree Servicing - Green Tree Harassment and Fraud
Green Tree Financial is owned by JP Morgan Trust. I am a model citizen and a commercial airline pilot. Green Tree has posted fraudulent charges to my account, has refused acceptance of payments in order to charge interest and late fees, and have harassed me repeatedly.
This company is screwing people left and right. We went to court over the fraudulent charges they posted to my account. It was only $118 and they couldn't even tell me what the charges where for. In fact, they said they didn't have to. Two weeks later they got an ex parte default order to take possession of the property. There was no hearing no nothing. Just them and the judge with me having no knowledge or voice in the matter.
I was able to get the order set aside with much difficulty. When we finally appeared in court, they stated to the judge that the charges were for a lapse of insurance. This was not the case and I told them before the judge to prove it, and submitted my evidence showing it wasn't the case. The judge told me I had better settle the case or he was going to award them the home. I couldn't believe it. Did I not have a say in any of this. It seemed like the decision was already made before I even appeared in court. We hadn't even had a trial on the evidence and the judge was already making a ruling.
Upon further research, I pulled the judges campaign finance reports. Guess who the larges contributor was? Yep, JP Morgan Trust, the owner of Green Tree Financial. Things were making more sense. Why would Green Tree take my property and lose money, when they would make so much more money letting me continue paying over 15yrs left on the loan? BANK BAILOUTS. You see, they would take people's property (like mine) and claim a loss to the government of what they would have made during the full 20yrs of the loan. The TARP funds would then pay about 60% and they would get 30% by selling the property at auction. In the end they would get $35,000 in a few months on a property for which they only lent $20,000. That is why they won't work with you on payments, why they pretend not to have received your payments and are just a overall pain in the rear.
The only way to get justice is to organize ourselves and file group complaints to State Attorney General's Office. I volunteer to be the AL State coordinator for this effort. Contact me at Steven@Kneussle.com. Together we can stop their madness!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "I used your cleaner conditioner..it did not clean my straps if any thing it made them darker and it now has a dry feel to it..I have called the MK..."
- "Yeaterday i bought these Limon chips at ALDIs. Ive bought them once before and i loved them! Well this time, not so much. I opened the bag to find just..."
- "Just got thermostat housing 3weeks ago and now it's leaking..."
- "*** parks just crooked enough so no one can squeeze into the spot next to him.Due to the row of trucks behind him, it's impossible to swing around and pull..."
- "I send for a dress I received it on Oct 30, and the dress was poorly constructed, and broken. I took pictures and send info pzf2011 (117,518RedShooting Star) did..."
- "Stop eating sonic because my order was never right, thought I would give them another try. Bad ideal!!! Ordered a burger no mayo got home..."